• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems great, but the server doesn;t seem to be leading to a professional path.

You guys shouldn't be complaining about Znote anyway, if he didn't offer his services do you think the server would be online anyway?

I like the mounts system :)
Little bug on map ;p
zDvgobdjH.png

Little bug on map ;p
zDvgobdjH.png
The mounts look like crap tbh. It looks like your just standing on the mount and not sitting. More like a crappy copy and paste job.

Little bug on map ;p
zDvgobdjH.png

Fixed already, beta pics ;)!

@Collz, not complaining, I'm grateful for his help, and he earns a perentage of our income.

Heh about the pictures, those pictures are kinda old, and they are from my mapping thread. that is fixed allready.

Collz, if you want to start a flame war, please Get out of our thread.
I don't want a jealous Sean Kingston in here.

ROFL a jealous Sean Kingston? How the hell is that even a joke. You should just cut yourself off from society for that. I'm not starting a flame war, I'm just giving my honest opinion. The mounts look like crap.

ROFL a jealous Sean Kingston? How the hell is that even a joke. You should just cut yourself off from society for that. I'm not starting a flame war, I'm just giving my honest opinion. The mounts look like crap.

did collz not make collapser?

///just curious. i forget

WOOT Znote Spawned

~Znote is opening ports, just a moment~

Code:
There are currently 26 users browsing this thread. (18 members and 8 guests)

All waiting for the website.. lol.

thanatos.znote.eu

There's a config thingy we're gonna fix tommorrow
but it's functional

Do not download the client yet, we're updating it people

Do not download the client yet, we're updating it people

Doesnt the client update itself? So even if I did download it now, it would update anyway?

Yeah but it needs a url, which is not set to the right ports yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back