• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Everyone
Narzerus and Zeelex posted like everywhere that they were going on vacation for 2 weeks. (Which will end the 29th).

So keep your pants on, the community is still there and I believe most people (including myself) will start playing activley again at the 29th.

@Kes, gratz :p What did you pick? I broke 2 SCAs already!

Also, planning to go kill Akil'zon and Sartharion (Will be server first!) on the 30th, sign up post on the forums!

@up
I ended up picking a SCA for a friend of mine.

Btw please count me in for ZA and Sartharion, It'll be at about 7am for me so expect a groggy Kes. IMO We can definitely kill Akil'zon np and possibly the Dragonboss, who's name I've forgotten.. As for Sartharion, we'll need all the help we can get. She's easymode until about 75% or 80% hp where she goes into her second phase where she summons a few extra dragons which summon even more dragon hatchlings.. Imagine that a summon summoning summons.. x.x lets just say we'll be needing lots of dps xD.

<3 boss fights.

Yours,
Kes

Greetings dear players.
Let me explain the current situation.
Of course, it was not the brightest idea to run the server on our vacation period... We have indeed put alot of effort in this server, as for a team of 3 (actually... 2 since Rayeko is incharged mostly about the loader) it took months for us to develop all what we have to offer.
But beside this server, we have a life to enjoy too, I'm 18 years old, and Narzerus is 20. Vacations are vacations, time to REST, to meet new people, and to party all what your liver can handle (apparently mine can't handle another day, so I'll be back by tomorrow, and will start working right away)
Narzerus will be back in 2-3 days, as he will stay more time.
What we want to let you know is, we didn't made this for the money, I, personally enjoy that players explore my maps, and challenge my bosses/NPCs, It's a motivation for me, to see my ideas brought to reality.
The server won't stop, not even if our players go down to 0, I will keep on working, we will be constantly updating, since we still have a lot to offer.
All I can ask, is patience and comprehension.
Best regards.
Zeelex

my char princess is bugged. when i try to log on i get a client debug also now it appears to be stuck online.

Kes, I can't even login. though i don't care, kinda given up on thanatos.

I get errors to do with Video, and microsoft net framework or some shit.. I've uninstalled and reinstalled like 5 times now.
Just aint working, so meh.

microsoft net framework or some shit
wah o_O

The launcher always crashes with some hex error for me when I'm trying to start it, but the client starts fine in safe mode (ThanLaun_safe.exe)

What client are you using to log on?

->i started with 1.2.34 or w.e it was that didnt work at all. r
->removed it and tried 1.2.30 and it patched to 1.2.32 then i logged in on my char realized it was the wrong one so i pressed ctrl +g to relog to my other char and got debugged.
->ran launcher and it patched itself to 1.2.34 and crashed.
->ran it again and it started in safe mode. got to my char list and tried to log in on princess and the client crashed again.
->after running the launcher 2-3 more times the client started, again got my char list tried to log in with "princess" and crashed
-> i attempt to get on my char 1 more time. after more troubles with the launcher i got to my char list and got the "your char is already logged in" msg
->gave up.

The server is undergoing some updates and bug fixes. Staff predict the server will be up and running again in March.

See you then!

Last edited:
This project is dead. Or so Diego (Owner) has told me over msn.

I might be wrong its just what Diego told me... Its been over a month without a word for him and you say im spreading lies, get a grip on reality.

they announced that server will be onhold for a month and will come back in march, so actually get ur facts straight before u spread some shit what u might think

Oh ok, well i just msg'd him on msn, apparently he's lieing to me and his hoster then :O

advbanner.gif

:D:D

Please don't put words in my mouth
Thanatos isn't over and it won't be. We just took a break to organize our real lifes.

-
Fun to know Grumpy Panda is Nick A.K.A Moist_Giraffe. Known scammer & stealer, creator of Forsaken grounds and Moonlight online.

Pathetic

-

Last edited:
yoru the patetic one ...
Mining toke form alot of games
Servers
Kingdom age :O???? o sht!!! -.-

games
Runscape, WoW, Dofus, and many more dont be rude...

Instances?
wow :OOOO ow sth!

else you toke from many players to just be up one month? thats sht! i waste 30$ in this server that will never come back -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.