• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Updated the Advertisement>
Download the client from our website: thanatos.znote.eu

Server is ONLINE!

so much for holding onto that professional image. rofl

and forgive me if im wrong.

before you put the 'new' client up. the version was 1.20

after it was still 1.20.

both of them crashed on opening. uploaded wrong client?

they're talking about professionalism and they can't even release a working client.

That's what i said earlier about Znote but every server has a few bugs.. My brother can log in and he's running vista x32, what OS do you have? If we diagnose it, the problem will be resolved quicker.

That's what i said earlier about Znote but every server has a few bugs.. My brother can log in and he's running vista x32, what OS do you have? If we diagnose it, the problem will be resolved quicker.

lol whats your brothers character name?

Ok, uhmm having problems with client? I can upload a non-loader version

and there were 25+ people on this forum. so you do that math. how many can't get on?

You 2 guys are the only ones getting this error
We will upload RAR version of the client right now just in case

For the ones who get the client crashed.. Do you get up to the launcher and when you press "Start" it crashes.. OR. When you open the launcher you get a crash?

Please, specify also your OS and if you're on x86 or x64.
If Vista/7 its recommended to run it with administrator rights, though, the client will ask for an administrator manifest.

For the ones who get the client crashed.. Do you get up to the launcher and when you press "Start" it crashes.. OR. When you open the launcher you get a crash?

If Vista/7 its recommended to run it with administrator rights, though, the client will ask for an administrator manifest.

I doubt we are the only two, many people were talking about the server yet only 9 are logged in; something must be restricting them. I specified that i am running windows 7 x64 and i changed the compatibility mode to windows xp service pack 3, as well as disabled my UAC.

when i run the launcher it crashes. tried running as administrator, compatability mode with everything down to xp. i have w7 64bit. tried installing with administrator. etc.

It's clearly a 64bit error.. Though the program was installed into my program files (x86) which should make all 32 bit programs compatible..

Status
Not open for further replies.