• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Have a problem I've now downloaded the installer on the official homepage, Installed the "thanos client". When I start the "thanos tibia" it just says "could not connect to the update server.

edit: Ouh nevermind now I could just click play :)

Last edited:
It's fixed people. We just decided to add an OnLogin script :)

People, please do not go hunting, network unstability period!

by the way thers a bug when i minimize my client it debug and crash my client :S

by the way thers a bug when i minimize my client it debug and crash my client :S

Please give more information. Exactly what crash? The game client (where you login and play) OR, the launcher (where it checks updates and so) ?

Also, what's your OS ? And.. Can you copy/paste the error log? Screenshots or so are also helpful.

THIS IS WHAT I DO.

start my client, once in i input my acc and pass, i start to play and some times i want to check out some webs and normaly i minimize the things i have on, so i minimize and once i do that it crash and i need to open again.

System
WIN XP

Added DaoPay to our payment options!

Why would you say that?
I login daily and help people everyday. However I do not teleport people to spawns or give them their loot back.

That's not being fair.

Why can't I go to the site? or can't I download the client?

What's going on?

I'm not able to connect to the site either, a simple white screen just pops up. I'm also not able to connect to the server, but this didn't happen now. After writing my acc/pass I can't get further, and it's like I wouldn't have any internet connection. I'm using W7 x86.

is by far the best server I ever played it is better than rl tibia

Maybe go write bugs on official forum: Thanatos • Index page
It's more confortable than OTland.

Here little screens :) :
95247496.png

20382584.png

71776647.png

Status
Not open for further replies.