• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not able to connect to the site either, a simple white screen just pops up. I'm also not able to connect to the server, but this didn't happen now. After writing my acc/pass I can't get further, and it's like I wouldn't have any internet connection. I'm using W7 x86.

Hmm Is that still happening?

@Fresh: Nice pictures over there, keep it up!

seems like there's many bugs, however Ill give it a shot. downloading client ;d

How come exura (paladin) heals only 2 hp and exura gran like 5? ....

Zeelex, u didnt make the sewers am I right?

Yep you're right sir, I didn't made them , and I hate them too... They are usefull tho

@ Prest, I'll take a look at it, but I really find it strange that none of the paladins of the server (and there are plenty) has complained about the healing before

You have most likely just made your character and don't even have lv 20 or 30 and ml 10+?

Lower level healing is always slightly lower than RL tibia but they re-did their spells so its little harder to precisely say how much a spell heals^^.

Please give us more information about your problem, and we will be glad to help you

its kinda bad when you cant play because the client is all screwed up.. and the .net framework link in the description is broken

???
Click download client at Thanatos OT

Install client.

Run client (it will search for update and fail, who cares, click START).

And your in the client.

Some computers are being prompted to install some language package, just ignore that.

when i try and run the loader it says .NET framework 2.0+ is required to setup blah blah blah

Here for 32bits:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...cb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en

Here for 64bits:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...00-acf8-4fa1-affb-40e78d788b00&displaylang=en

Its an essential microsoft software. And is under "optional" updates when doing regular Microsoft Updates I believe.
Microsoft said:
The .NET Framework version 2.0 improves scalability and performance of applications with improved caching, application deployment and updating with ClickOnce, support for the broadest array of browsers and devices with ASP.NET 2.0 controls and services.

Last edited:
i have 86 bit but anyway i got it all working and i think a gm should probably come to the dp as there is a power abuser named skunk sitting outside pking anyone moving under level 10

Roflmao the depot has 2 exits, just walk out from any side he isn't on...

???
Click download client at Thanatos OT

Install client.

Run client (it will search for update and fail, who cares, click START).

And your in the client.

Some computers are being prompted to install some language package, just ignore that.

Here for 32bits:
Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)

Here for 64bits:
Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x64)

Its an essential microsoft software. And is under "optional" updates when doing regular Microsoft Updates I believe.

Thanks Znote! That was what I was goin to post ;D Since the hosting service we managed is permanently down (as it seems), all the stuff like that just went down, lol... Its not easy to find a hosting service with hotlinking allowed D:

Thanks Znote! That was what I was goin to post ;D Since the hosting service we managed is permanently down (as it seems), all the stuff like that just went down, lol... Its not easy to find a hosting service with hotlinking allowed D:

Make the launcher load a website for intro (thanatos.znote.eu/intro.html)
when it looks for updates, make it load thanatos.znote.eu/updater.txt

first line of updater.txt: version number. (every time launcher loads it checks if the version number fits).
second line: hotlink for tibia spr file
third line: hotlink for tibia exe file
and so on. (instead of tibia files put the necessarily updated files from your client).

And the hotlink can be changed every time you upload a new file. Allowing you to use dropbox public folder, as well as my rapidshare premium account which got hotlink support.

Will inform Rayeko about this post

Status
Not open for further replies.