• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to point out something.
In the loader under the screen thingy, it says Copyright (c) Thanatos 2010, all rights reserved. Gotta change to 2011 ;)

I'd like to point out something.
In the loader under the screen thingy, it says Copyright (c) Thanatos 2010, all rights reserved. Gotta change to 2011 ;)

Yes. Already changed that :D Just waiting to finish a troubleshooter application and a backup create/restore option to the launcher, and then, we're goin' to release a little update ;)

Make the launcher load a website for intro (thanatos.znote.eu/intro.html)
when it looks for updates, make it load thanatos.znote.eu/updater.txt

first line of updater.txt: version number. (every time launcher loads it checks if the version number fits).
second line: hotlink for tibia spr file
third line: hotlink for tibia exe file
and so on. (instead of tibia files put the necessarily updated files from your client).

And the hotlink can be changed every time you upload a new file. Allowing you to use dropbox public folder, as well as my rapidshare premium account which got hotlink support.

The loader already uses a similar system, but more complex :p

Yes. Already changed that :D Just waiting to finish a troubleshooter application and a backup create/restore option to the launcher, and then, we're goin' to release a little update ;)

The loader already uses a similar system, but more complex :p

Who would love this guy <3

People if anyone is getting loader problems report them on our forums and Rayeko will do magic haha.

I love your guys' maps!! They're so innovative!

thanatos.gif

People, me and Zeelex will be out of town for 6 days, server will ofcourse be up and playable.
Use the forums if you find any bugs!

New Update!!!

With it, version 1.3.0.0 of the client has been launched, releasing a lot of new features and bug fixes!
Now, if you have any problem with the launcher or the client... Run the troubleshooter, it can really help you!

Also a lot of new features, fixes and additions were added to the game!

Download the new client at:
http://www.mdn.fm/files/242719_8ddcu/Thanatos_130.exe

For any problem with the new client, check our website and/or the forums :) (Or post your problem here xD, and we would be glad to help you ;D)

Last edited:
Great Rayeko!
Me and narzerus are leaving now, See you in 6 days !

New Update!!!

With it, version 1.3.0.0 of the client has been launched, releasing a lot of new features and bug fixes!
Now, if you have any problem with the launcher or the client... Run the troubleshooter, it can really help you!

Also a lot of new features, fixes and additions were added to the game!

Download the new client at:
http://www.mdn.fm/files/242719_8ddcu/Thanatos_130.exe

For any problem with the new client, check our website and/or the forums :) (Or post your problem here xD, and we would be glad to help you ;D)

your 'safe' client wont let me connect to the server

It works fine for me o.0 have you tried reinstalling?

Here is the summary of my Thanatos life. Made a character going good seemed cool, randomly power abused at level 8 by a level 38. Meh shit happens I shrug it off. Go to rotworms and then a different power abuser comes level 52. At this time in my life I was like okay one more time I'm going to start bringing this up. Now it takes a lot to piss me off. Okay so the third time around I'm level 12 loving life and then the same guy who killed me the first time kills me again. Turns out he's Gamemaster real life friend. Hm odd? Well that character got killed down to level 6 which means instant deletion. So then listen to this. I wasn't even botting (Custom Client) and I was complaining to Gamemaster that this guy is a major power abusing, he has the most frags of course. Well then I make a new character cause I think this server deserves more then what it's getting. Make a new account same guy kills me. Turns out the Gamemaster don't care cause its their real life friend. So then I'm not even botting and I get 2 warnings. Not one but two. I only had that account for 30 minutes. Two warnings in 30 minutes, hmm odd. Well that account is banned, my other account is killed off. Lots of power abusing, and the shitiest staff on the planet. This is my story on Thanatos, hope you enjoyed this. PS: It ain't worth your time!

Signature: Greffster ;)

PS: Banning Skunk would be a benefit to everyone.

Lol? Are you kidding me!? Look at Skunk all his frags are on level 15 or lower guess what. OH thats rights Gamemaster real life friend? Oh odd!

Never mind Greff... I quit as well, Skunk kills me he goes on his noob and attacks you then you kill him get pzed, then ... goes on his lvl 74 main and kills you.

Lol Sharp agrees with me but hes wrong in a way. Yes do mind me I'm trying to save people time until the staff gets their shit together this will end up like RoA. Anyways Skunk just goes on his main and sd's you.

Anyone can help me ?! Please ! I need ip changer for tibia 8.70 because i cant download the client... Downloading always stoped at 87%

Status
Not open for further replies.