• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5prfah.png

@Greffster
Which GM was it?

Wow guys gratz on DHQ! Who else did it!?

E,e It's bugged so lever doesn't go back to normal position after someone enters it. So basically 1 guy lures demons >> and dies, and other guy enters walks << and picks up rewards :F

In your tag u got .znote.net Does Stefan have any influence in this server?

E,e It's bugged so lever doesn't go back to normal position after someone enters it. So basically 1 guy lures demons >> and dies, and other guy enters walks << and picks up rewards :F

"well done" server, that's not the first big bug....

Here is the summary of my Thanatos life. Made a character going good seemed cool, randomly power abused at level 8 by a level 38. Meh shit happens I shrug it off. Go to rotworms and then a different power abuser comes level 52. At this time in my life I was like okay one more time I'm going to start bringing this up. Now it takes a lot to piss me off. Okay so the third time around I'm level 12 loving life and then the same guy who killed me the first time kills me again. Turns out he's Gamemaster real life friend. Hm odd? Well that character got killed down to level 6 which means instant deletion. So then listen to this. I wasn't even botting (Custom Client) and I was complaining to Gamemaster that this guy is a major power abusing, he has the most frags of course. Well then I make a new character cause I think this server deserves more then what it's getting. Make a new account same guy kills me. Turns out the Gamemaster don't care cause its their real life friend. So then I'm not even botting and I get 2 warnings. Not one but two. I only had that account for 30 minutes. Two warnings in 30 minutes, hmm odd. Well that account is banned, my other account is killed off. Lots of power abusing, and the shitiest staff on the planet. This is my story on Thanatos, hope you enjoyed this. PS: It ain't worth your time!

Signature: Greffster ;)

PS: Banning Skunk would be a benefit to everyone.

I have never supported any player, in ANY way even if he was my best friend.
It's our policy.

I was on vacations, and he's not my friend but someone invited by a friend of mine, and since I was in vacations there's no possible way some real-life friend staff helped him because our staff is Me and Zeelex (Chile), we were both out of town, And there's no other Chilean staff besides us.

I know you probably had a bad time for the PA. We will be taking action against this and we have of course considered your post.

I must say though, that I really feel impotence when I get comments like this having to do with my work as staff.
I've been working EVERY SINGLE DAY since we released Thanatos (and have been on Santiago/Chile) Improving our server daily, this things happen and can be fixed. But saying we are a bad staff is not accurate, I've placed more effort than you can immagine.

I recomend one last try on our world, I guarantee you will enjoy it as much as we all do!

Cheers

@Aihalas
@freshpro

Guys what are you talking about, there is no lever...
It's not based on Tibia's DHQ.

Cheers

@up
Sowwy, my bad. But if there is not one, then add it. People are just running DHQ with aol and getting reward.

And now when finally you are here.
- Fix instances. You stated that you shouldnt lose items in instances, I entered it with my friend, we got 1 hit by OP monsters and we lost our backpacks and items without a chance of getting it back. I belive Rayeko disabled them now so you can't enter anymore. Also add some level suggestion? How could I know that there will be monsters hitting like that.
- Hellspawn mount NPC is not working.
- Change quest on warlocks? It is 10 times longer than any other and reward is also 2 items in the chest. When I was doing it I was like "OMG Finally some nice quest!!!" and after using all those black skulls and entering TP "Bah, another chest".
- On grim reapers there is a label saying "Ghostland Quest" but after you enter this place you find out that there is just 2 grim reapers and nothing more. Asked some GM to check if there is any AID or UID on statue there but no, there isn't.
- I heard there is some bug on elves which lets you get rid of PZ, not sure tho.
- Sometimes you get yellow skull on people who attack you somehow. So they don't even get frag for killing you.
- Add more content! I have done all the quests and tasks which are possible to do. Loved your server when I had something to do, but now I got nothing to do anymore.
- Behind 60 lvl doors to demons, DLs and hellspawns there is 1 more gate, which is not working dunno if it's not added or just not working.

Dear players, we're back our first vacation trip. Yup, first cause there will be a second one some near JAN 16, we're in vacations period here in Chile.
FFFFUUUUU :p

Last edited:
@up
Sowwy, my bad. But if there is not one, then add it. People are just running DHQ with aol and getting reward.

And now when finally you are here.
- Fix instances. You stated that you shouldnt lose items in instances, I entered it with my friend, we got 1 hit by OP monsters and we lost our backpacks and items without a chance of getting it back. I belive Rayeko disabled them now so you can't enter anymore. Also add some level suggestion? How could I know that there will be monsters hitting like that.
- Hellspawn mount NPC is not working.
- Change quest on warlocks? It is 10 times longer than any other and reward is also 2 items in the chest. When I was doing it I was like "OMG Finally some nice quest!!!" and after using all those black skulls and entering TP "Bah, another chest".
- On grim reapers there is a label saying "Ghostland Quest" but after you enter this place you find out that there is just 2 grim reapers and nothing more. Asked some GM to check if there is any AID or UID on statue there but no, there isn't.
- I heard there is some bug on elves which lets you get rid of PZ, not sure tho.
- Sometimes you get yellow skull on people who attack you somehow. So they don't even get frag for killing you.
- Add more content! I have done all the quests and tasks which are possible to do. Loved your server when I had something to do, but now I got nothing to do anymore.
- Behind 60 lvl doors to demons, DLs and hellspawns there is 1 more gate, which is not working dunno if it's not added or just not working.

FFFFUUUUU :p

Haha, Aihalas thanks for the great report!
I laughed a little on the last part.

We will look into your suggestions/bug reports, next time please use our Bug Report thread as it is easier for us to look into bugs.

Can you pack the patched client? i got problems with patching..

The latest version of the client should be on our website. There's also a "safe" .rar version on our news

I'm trying to get a hydra mount atm.. it's fking awesome!

I <3 this server!

Status
Not open for further replies.