• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO you get those demon sprites when you download that DAT editor.

Ok so after exploring a mountain north of town I came across this laboratory.. I wonder what the npc is for..

4143727dxesu1lc.png

Come play with us!

Last edited:
LMAO you get those demon sprites when you download that DAT editor.

or just paste the demons in photoshop and change the saturation of red colors :) (ctrl + u)

Still it's not often you see that even if it is so easy to recolour and it is a nice suprise to see something like that :p

BUMP.
My little advance from level 79 to level 80. But too slow i make screen :s .

beztytuuuek.png

Why the server is offline ?

And btw. What bug ? I didn't see bug, only the fast respawn on all Serpent Spawns -.-"

Nice aslong it lasted. Hope Gatupojk will be rooked, and killed irl. That stupid c**t took all of our stuffs and joined the pls, that is what i call a lier, tratior, and a bad friend.
Gl with the OT, seemed nice but sucks after 100.

Ciiiiao.
/Nio

1. I ain't no PL, neither was the rest of us when he joined.
2. PLs joined us, not the other way around back then. Tyvm.

Nice OT's dead...
Good luck friends, next time say to us : "we making this OT for money" (ex. donator can sell items pretty high price from normal player)
You don't adding new locations like 3 week's ...

Whoa. Acc maker online, maybe they run it.
Its my the best RPG server but if you need mapper or originator (for ideas) i can be..
Add new locations because Thanata is small, on Chillmyst island is like ~10 frost dragons...

Nice OT's dead...
Good luck friends, next time say to us : "we making this OT for money" (ex. donator can sell items pretty high price from normal player)
You don't adding new locations like 3 week's ...

/\ Are you serious? They've spent countless hours on Thanatos and you don't expect them to want donations to help pay for a new host? They've worked hard and deserve support. I'd like to see you invest 70 hrs/week for months on a project and not expect anything in return. They've earned what they've received thus far.
Oh and as a matter of FACT they have added a number of new areas and instances since this server has begun. They have a mapping thread which is dedicated to Zeelex's Mapping. I suggest you check it out before you claim they don't do updates. Also, have you not seen the ingame message which clearly states that the two owners are on a family vacation which was planned months in advance? You cant' expect updates to happen when 2/3 of the Thanatos team is absent. Yes - I agree it's terrible timing; however when they return they will be refreshed and motivated to improve and polish Thanatos. Personally I'm looking forward to it :) They mentioned very interesting things which they are considering.

Oh and as for the crash.. Last I saw the server had been online for 171 hours..The server had frequent freezes.. maybe the crash had something to do with the uptime..? <facepalm>

Znote will load up the server when he's back online.

@Seya - Gratz on the mount! How many eggs did you go through? =p

Last edited:
Server succesfully back online, lets making screenshots and invite friends/people.

Thanihilator!

[video]http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=e12pe0&s=7[/video]

<We made it> 120 secs is the max length for the free recorder thing lol

Well, had a lot of fun playing here while there was a real active community, but as most of my friends left it's time for me to go too. Wishing you good luck however, might not've been the brightest idea bringing it up when you had 3 weeks of vacations incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.