• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] The Real Swevolutions, Custom Client [Swev.se]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*- Many custom spells and - NOT TO MANY 2 FOR EACH VOC(SPELLS THEN!)
monsters.
Its becuase its hard to make balanced spells ;p

*- 80% custom map + 20% the evolutions map. - Really? SHow the part thats custom?.....
You need to walk for many of the quests, spawns, and the main city is evolutions and some sorrounding

*- No known bugs. - You can really guaranette that huh?
No, when someone reports bugs, ill try to fix them as soon as possible :)
*- Good staff. - Post the staff on topic please
The staff may change ;p

*- No rune remove. - Bad let them buy bps and if they go out. they might lose the way. instead of having kids spam eu
Manarunes does not heal much , Potions heals more and potions is not unlimited

*- Huge map. - Expand the city to even more pvp enviroment maybe bridge and its easy to trap with mwall.
Theres many types of "pvp" things ;p like bridges , and you can even run to another city ect... :p

*- We have manarunes. - Make it use mlvl/level to increase the incoming of mana. (potion)
We got potions that is not unlimited and the last potions heal more than the last manarune/uh, for better pvping.

Thanks for your opinions :)

Too Lazy To Do It :p
It is just a click to download it ;p

Sweddy, you want to get so much players as it works,but without Updates ??
It dont works as u think :S

Hmm why i dont see it then ?:S

Can you upload some pictures where you updated ur ots ?

Well, added spawn, monsters ect... and as i said, you need to walk to them ;p

Rated 1/5 star, idiot ot with corruption owner has lvl 200 in himself with custom Sd Of 1500 ~ damage ea........

LOL???, i dont even play myself, i dont got a char...

I'd say the ot itself is fine, i used to play real thingey and this one just when i was boored, i actually reached 511 but the people who play this ot, most of them, are retarded. People lose frags too fast, ive been killed at lvl 100 by bunch of lvl 500+ players more than i can count.

Rated 1/5 star, idiot ot with corruption owner has lvl 200 in himself with custom Sd Of 1500 ~ damage ea........
Bet you don't have any proof to that statement. Sweddy is mature enough to not do such a thing. Could've been a bug or something, wud've been better if reported it to staff and they could explain the situation for u ;)

I'd say the ot itself is fine, i used to play real thingey and this one just when i was boored, i actually reached 511 but the people who play this ot, most of them, are retarded. People lose frags too fast, ive been killed at lvl 100 by bunch of lvl 500+ players more than i can count.

Thanks, and about frags, 1 Frag removes each 3 hours, and this is a pvp server that many wars happen, thats why i reduced from "1 frag each 24 hours to 1 frag each 3 hours" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back