• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] The Real Swevolutions, Custom Client [Swev.se]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, swev.se is redirected to my "ip", it is being hosted on Znote's computers so all havent same ports im using a custom port, and you ca only connect to my ot trough the custom client.

Sweddy,
When will you update the ot? I mean with new quests,hunting place?

Edit: Found some mapping bugs at demons,
ss.jpg

Last edited:
Well why should I, You treated me like shit when I was GM on that server, and now I dont work for you anymore, Figger out youre own problems -.-.

Well why should I, You treated me like shit when I was GM on that server, and now I dont work for you anymore, Figger out youre own problems -.-.

Sounds like little bob is crying :)

Not rly, Shes tells all of the staff to do more work when she gains the cash 100% (she says she isent) and after that shes online like 5 min per week, and that is when you ask her to login, If she is logging.

So no im not crying, Found a better hoster so, Thanks. Tho it took her a week to remove my gm after I myself deleted the char from homepage.

I was the only one who was online, she had corrupt GMs, If you were there you would understand. I dont think its right that she gains money for not doing anything, And no, Im not saying that I wanned money, Just that she wasent. Milice was the one that was supposed to gain money If you ask me, I did alot of coding for her on the client. Please stop saying things you dont know anything about, else just take it with me in Pm.

Im online but you cant see me cuz im ghost, and about money im kinda not recieveing anything cuz ppls copying doantion items and Znote needs the money for hosting, Im not corrupted, i worked so hard to make so players cant copy items and cheat overall but im kinda tired of it...

Well Wibbenz you are right, Sweddy NEVER works on the OT, and yes, Milice should get all the cash as he is actually a helpful dude, even after sweddy removed his God character he still helped with the bot client.

And about the corrupted "GM's", who wasn't corrupted? :)

Atm Znote is getting all cash, and Im sure Milice is a very good guy, but i had my reasons to remove the God...

or she wanted to advertise
or she miss clicked
and i hope miss click D:
i used to play swev.se, then quited, then tried again, then quited, and now i don't know if my account still exists XD

Well everybody knows why you removed him, he got hacked and on some how, he did the commands /i and /attr, only that says its a buggy server, if you can hack the server to get those commands, Why?, Well I know he wasent able to make /i, /attr, And to yousef, Why he gave youre GM back?, well, its pretty clear she was desperet fredro has left, Ive left, Milice has left only fixing client, Well, Why not take back the voteted gm?

Swevolutions - View topic - Those people who wanna remove GM Youssef as GM vote!
Do I have to say more? and to prove that fredro isent active
Swevolutions - View forum - Staff Complaints
9 pages of pure spam,????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back