• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] The Real Swevolutions, Custom Client [Swev.se]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was kidding! ;<

Join the OT, it has an awesome pvp environment :D

BUTT! Join the ot!

(for your info.. I don't mean butt, i mean bring up the thread ;/)

You are seriously losing it! You need to work something out, stop making another ots and dedicated yourself to one project at the time since you clearly can't operate on two different things. You got some corrupted gm's who pimped their eq up and are making onehit to people, also you got some hacker who hacked you in rl and hacked your server he has house full of donation items(if you would have recieved all that money you wouldnt have to be crying how you don't have enough money to survive next month). You server is full of all kind of bugs, especially map bugs, it isnt that hard to look it up with map editor and fix some awful map bugs...

pull yourself together in fix everything. lack of skills/time ask someone to help you.

Edit:
wtffx.png

I guess that he is a paladin? Since its known that there is a bug with the paladin donation item. And he has time, she does her best. Stop flaming noob since thats the only thing you can do like others. You guys can flame on others but if we ask your help or w/e ur very quiet.

Peoples never report bugs, and GMs cant "pimp" their chars up becuase they cant create items and neither edit them.

In my defence I have no rights to that account, After I got tierd of Sweddy types of taking care of her OT, I decided to remove my GM char from the acc, After that I gave the accout away.

I dont think you can blame this on Sweddy, Tho she has a bad security as all the "old" players know. I just wanna make it clear that I dont have any rights to this accout anymore.
And I can also say that the char "Wibbenz" is a knight char, Not a paladin..

Wibbenz

"Tho she has a bad security as all the "old" players know."

Please tell me it so i can fix it?

Is it normal, that if i go to, 8.54, swev.se that i get logged in on angels of death server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back