• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Not a Pro but a good mapper

Reaction score
For the ones that dont like reading scroll down to Bullet Points and for the one who like reading start now...

Info about me
My name is David Cervantes 15 years old and live in Woodland, California, United States.
Open+Tibia
I started Tibia 3 years from now... I think. and started OTs some months after starting tibia. I was like 90% in Tibia and 10% in OTs. Then ~2 years I came to ots for 80% and 20% Tibia.
Theres wen I started my mapping in OTFans and some other (Noob) forums. Now I play 99% OTS 1% Tibia (just to spam otservers in Game-chat)(13 Bans BTW):peace:
MSN
[email protected] or via Private/visitor Message here.

Dont Like Reading? Bullet points here
*David Cervantes
*15 years old
*Woodland, California, United States
*Tibia for ~3 years
*OTs 3 years (3 years wore in november 12)
*Mapped ~2 years
*contact [email protected] but first via Private or Visitor message.

My pros and cons
Pros
*I havent been staff in many ots so if I get a Gm position Ill respect it and try doing my best to stay:)
*I think I can do nice Nature(mountains, Grass(lol), snow areas, and all that stuff, and I dont do xtremely Big House like 100sqm x 100sqm. I do them like 6x10 etc. Or as how you want them :peace:
*Im better at Editing parts than making them from 0. :(
*Im not a pro so that has its pros:) Maybe I become famous in your server :D... maybe not :(
Cons
*I think I do bad mapping :(
*if you want me for a x999 server. I suck at those:)
*I am not really good at Shapes
*Can't over detailed Maps!
*Not a Pro
*I hate Roxxor, and all that nuub s**t maps, except for evolutions... I always liked that one.

Finaly...
Screenshots
pieceforapplication.png

More to come tomorrow:)

Thank you...

Supported, Enlighthell's a great guy, You'd have a great mapper and a great guy if you hire him.

-Dean.

Nice Enlighthell

Maybe you want to be my mapper ? ;). Send message via PM , Thanks

Back