• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Notepad++ OT Script plugin (all TFS Versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll update it and come back with a download within 1-3days.

gr8 to hear i was just gona ask you about why dont you update it?:) But now i dont have to ask:) i will check back later:D rep+ for plugin:)

when will this be added?:) btw what is the diffrense between with and without parameters?

add "hidden functions"
luascript.cpp

just copy paste all the functions from here

Lualand - Functions

In alphabetical order already.

I already have all the functions :p I have a little script which extracts them from DOC/LUA_FUNCTIONS from the distribution :p

I'm going to fix a little surprise this time ;)

nice
i can't keep scripting with current one

I already have all the functions :p I have a little script which extracts them from DOC/LUA_FUNCTIONS from the distribution :p

I'm going to fix a little surprise this time ;)

those documents are outdated...

How to make like doCreatureAddHealth(cid) that its green color not gray?

when will this be added?:) btw what is the diffrense between with and without parameters?

parametets ex = (cid)
no parameters = function only without cid, uid, aid or anything alike within parameters ^_^

hskkfs.png

Surprise xD

I'll come with the download link within some hours. I have to fix a little thing.

Thread has been posted. It's just to wait for a mod to approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back