• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nothing to fully working server with RL map on Debian 7. Or just how to configure a dedicated server

hELLO, Do you guys now one vps windows preferably so i can interact as a remote desktop, like having another pc but in the cloud

Dominique can you help me? not sure whats going on. Im stuck on trying to enter phpmyadmin thru my computer, i am stopped basically at the end of the first post page

hELLO, Do you guys now one vps windows preferably so i can interact as a remote desktop, like having another pc but in the cloud

There are probably hundreds of them waiting to be found with google.
Dominique can you help me? not sure whats going on. Im stuck on trying to enter phpmyadmin thru my computer, i am stopped basically at the end of the first post page

Be more specific, what is the problem? and do you have any errors or something?

coULD YOU GUYS HELP, I HAVE WEBPAGE BUT IS ONLY ACCECIBLE IF I PUT MYDOMAIN.COM/INDEX.PHP, IF I PUT PUT MYDOMAIN.COM IT SHOWS NGINX, HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS, RUNNING ON DEBIAN

PD: SRRY CAPS, COULD NOT DISABLE IT.

coULD YOU GUYS HELP, I HAVE WEBPAGE BUT IS ONLY ACCECIBLE IF I PUT MYDOMAIN.COM/INDEX.PHP, IF I PUT PUT MYDOMAIN.COM IT SHOWS NGINX, HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS, RUNNING ON DEBIAN

PD: SRRY CAPS, COULD NOT DISABLE IT.

You forgot one of the steps
i have a problem with phpmyadmin 403 forbidden

Look on google, there are many possible things that could be wrong.

dominique120 thank you for this nice tutorial.
is it safe to keep the root user active? some guys say it should be disabled.
i created a user and gave su access
then set PermitRootLogin to no
i have su access to root but no access to root files using sftp
Code:
Error:   Directory /root: permission denied
Error:   Failed to retrieve directory listing
using firezilla. what should i do?

dominique120 thank you for this nice tutorial.
is it safe to keep the root user active? some guys say it should be disabled.
i created a user and gave su access
then set PermitRootLogin to no
i have su access to root but no access to root files using sftp
Code:
Error:   Directory /root: permission denied
Error:   Failed to retrieve directory listing
using firezilla. what should i do?

Yes allowing root access can be, and is insecure but I used it for purposes of this tutorial. You may be getting that error because your dedi/vps provider does not allow root access.

Code:
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
.... -_-

Back