• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nothing to fully working server with RL map on Debian 7. Or just how to configure a dedicated server

Code:
CMake Error: The source directory "/root" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

Code:
CMake Error: The source directory "/root" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

You are definitely spiking some steps, redo the building part.

I was doing everything that you do. Even I was doing reinstall the system and all I was doing from the beginning. It's 1 and 2 / usr / share / nginx / I do not have that folder. Please help: (

I was doing everything that you do. Even I was doing reinstall the system and all I was doing from the beginning. It's 1 and 2 / usr / share / nginx / I do not have that folder. Please help: (

What OS is this?

Yes, what can I say, not much, a perfect tutorial and if you follow it right, you got your server running.

why appear this error, how i can solve this?

2zsv85g.png

Code:
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/combat.cpp.o: In function `ValueCallback::getMinMaxValues                                                                                        (Player*, CombatDamage&, bool) const':
combat.cpp:(.text+0x3080): undefined reference to `lua_pcall'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/combat.cpp.o: In function `TargetCallback::onTargetCombat                                                                                        (Creature*, Creature*) const':
combat.cpp:(.text+0x3472): undefined reference to `lua_pcall'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/combat.cpp.o: In function `int LuaScriptInterface::getNum                                                                                        ber<int>(lua_State*, int)':
combat.cpp:(.text._ZN18LuaScriptInterface9getNumberIiEET_P9lua_Statei[_ZN18LuaSc                                                                                        riptInterface9getNumberIiEET_P9lua_Statei]+0x1c): undefined reference to `lua_to                                                                                        number'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/configmanager.cpp.o: In function `ConfigManager::load()':
configmanager.cpp:(.text+0x189): undefined reference to `luaL_loadfile'
configmanager.cpp:(.text+0x1a8): undefined reference to `lua_pcall'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/configmanager.cpp.o: In function `ConfigManager::getGloba                                                                                        lString(lua_State*, std::string const&, std::string const&)':
configmanager.cpp:(.text+0x40d4): undefined reference to `lua_objlen'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/configmanager.cpp.o: In function `ConfigManager::getGloba                                                                                        lNumber(lua_State*, std::string const&, int)':
configmanager.cpp:(.text+0x41ed): undefined reference to `lua_tonumber'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/databasemanager.cpp.o: In function `DatabaseManager::upda                                                                                        teDatabase()':
databasemanager.cpp:(.text+0x864): undefined reference to `luaL_register'
databasemanager.cpp:(.text+0x87a): undefined reference to `luaL_register'
databasemanager.cpp:(.text+0x890): undefined reference to `luaL_register'
databasemanager.cpp:(.text+0x91b): undefined reference to `luaL_loadfile'
databasemanager.cpp:(.text+0x93a): undefined reference to `lua_pcall'
databasemanager.cpp:(.text+0xa0d): undefined reference to `lua_pcall'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::protect                                                                                        edCall(lua_State*, int, int)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x1712): undefined reference to `lua_pcall'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::loadFil                                                                                        e(std::string const&, Npc*)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x1763): undefined reference to `luaL_loadfile'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::getStac                                                                                        kTrace(std::string const&)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x1ff0): undefined reference to `lua_call'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::popNumb                                                                                        er(lua_State*)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x30db): undefined reference to `lua_tonumber'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::popFloa                                                                                        tNumber(lua_State*)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x3145): undefined reference to `lua_tonumber'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::registe                                                                                        rFunctions()':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x5f5a): undefined reference to `luaL_register'
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x5f77): undefined reference to `luaL_register'
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x5f94): undefined reference to `luaL_register'
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x5fb1): undefined reference to `luaL_register'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::luaIsIn                                                                                        Array(lua_State*)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x3279f): undefined reference to `lua_equal'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `unsigned int LuaScriptInter                                                                                        face::getNumber<unsigned int>(lua_State*, int)':
luascript.cpp:(.text._ZN18LuaScriptInterface9getNumberIjEET_P9lua_Statei[_ZN18Lu                                                                                        aScriptInterface9getNumberIjEET_P9lua_Statei]+0x1c): undefined reference to `lua                                                                                        _tonumber'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `unsigned short LuaScriptInt                                                                                        erface::popNumber<unsigned short>(lua_State*)':
luascript.cpp:(.text._ZN18LuaScriptInterface9popNumberItEET_P9lua_State[_ZN18Lua                                                                                        ScriptInterface9popNumberItEET_P9lua_State]+0x35): undefined reference to `lua_t                                                                                        onumber'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `int LuaScriptInterface::pop                                                                                        Number<int>(lua_State*)':
luascript.cpp:(.text._ZN18LuaScriptInterface9popNumberIiEET_P9lua_State[_ZN18Lua                                                                                        ScriptInterface9popNumberIiEET_P9lua_State]+0x35): undefined reference to `lua_t                                                                                        onumber'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `unsigned char LuaScriptInte                                                                                        rface::popNumber<unsigned char>(lua_State*)':
luascript.cpp:(.text._ZN18LuaScriptInterface9popNumberIhEET_P9lua_State[_ZN18Lua                                                                                        ScriptInterface9popNumberIhEET_P9lua_State]+0x35): undefined reference to `lua_t                                                                                        onumber'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `unsigned int LuaScriptInter                                                                                        face::popNumber<unsigned int>(lua_State*)':
luascript.cpp:(.text._ZN18LuaScriptInterface9popNumberIjEET_P9lua_State[_ZN18Lua                                                                                        ScriptInterface9popNumberIjEET_P9lua_State]+0x35): undefined reference to `lua_t                                                                                        onumber'
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o:luascript.cpp:(.text._ZN18LuaScriptInterf                                                                                        ace9getNumberIhEET_P9lua_Statei[_ZN18LuaScriptInterface9getNumberIhEET_P9lua_Sta                                                                                        tei]+0x1c): more undefined references to `lua_tonumber' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [tfs] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Hey @dominique120, wonderful thread do you think you can help me with this?

@dominique120 Not quite sure but i'm going to find out now, using Don Danielo's hosting service!

It says "Fully configured and secured Linux operating system based on Debian Wheezy". So i guess that's it, i think.

@imkingran As far as I know @Don Daniello's service comes already configured, there is no need to follow this tutorial. As for compiling TFS 1.0 I believe you can just enter the version in the version file. Not sure how it works though, you're better of contacting him.

Yes he already set it up, but i want to re-compile after editing source codes. The support member helping me actually got the same errors that i just posted here, but he said he wouldn't be able to help me resolve it.

Yes he already set it up, but i want to re-compile after editing source codes. The support member helping me actually got the same errors that i just posted here, but he said he wouldn't be able to help me resolve it.

If you edited the sources are you sure your edits are correct?

I only changed 1 number from like 1.0 to 0.2 , no other changes

I only changed 1 number from like 1.0 to 0.2 , no other changes

Talk to DonDaniello about this, his service is a bit unique so you should talk to him before doing any big changes like these.

alright, thanks for your time dominique

Code:
apt-get install php5-fpm
root@david:~# apt-get install php5-fpm
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package php5-fpm

Why is that error?

Back