• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nothing to fully working server with RL map on Debian 7. Or just how to configure a dedicated server

here

Code:
apt-get install mysql-server php5-mysql

in my putty show this
putty.png

working perfect but znote aac tell me that i need to edit php.ini file and uncomment the php_curl extension, but i cant find that file
Can you help me?

working perfect but znote aac tell me that i need to edit php.ini file and uncomment the php_curl extension, but i cant find that file
Can you help me?

You can install PHPcURL if you want or you can just disable the ZEOTSS service in config.php. Note that on ce you install curl you will have to restart php and nginx.

well I did it all and web is working, but just for me, how can i fix it? ports are open, hosts are correct (I suppose), sites-available/default ip is correct so idk what happens :(

What should I do if i use TFS 0.3.6 8.6?

You could start by upgrading to TFS 1.0 but if you really want to use 0.3.6 all you have to do is skip the compiling part of this tutorial and compile TFS 0.3.6

You could start by upgrading to TFS 1.0 but if you really want to use 0.3.6 all you have to do is skip the compiling part of this tutorial and compile TFS 0.3.6
I want to use 8.6 client so 0.3.6 is the best option, right? But how to compile TFS 0.3.6?

Code:
git clone https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver.git
This is TFS 1.0 so I should skip this and upload 0.4 source?

Code:
Scanning dependencies of target tfs
[  1%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/baseevents.cpp.o
In file included from /root/forgottenserver/src/baseevents.cpp:17:0:
/root/forgottenserver/src/otpch.h:28:30: fatal error: libxml/xmlmemory.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/baseevents.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
After using "make"

Last edited:
Code:
[  1%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/baseevents.cpp.o
In file included from /root/forgottenserver/src/baseevents.cpp:17:0:
/root/forgottenserver/src/otpch.h:28:30: fatal error: libxml/xmlmemory.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/baseevents.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Last edited:
Back