• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nothing to fully working server with RL map on Debian 7. Or just how to configure a dedicated server

What did i wrong ? All is running until now, its 2nd time. I made this tutorial twice coz i was thinking that i made sth wrong, but its again same story.

I created account, made character, serv is on, and after trying to connecting i get this what is on screen. In console and in client.

Any solution or guides or maybe tips where to look or what to fix ? Pls ;s

Attachments

What did i wrong ? All is running until now, its 2nd time. I made this tutorial twice coz i was thinking that i made sth wrong, but its again same story.

I created account, made character, serv is on, and after trying to connecting i get this what is on screen. In console and in client.

Any solution or guides or maybe tips where to look or what to fix ? Pls ;s

This tutorial is for TFS 1.0. You are clearly not using it. Could be a problem with thee schema of the website. Post your problem in the support board.

When i am trying to access ip/phpmyadmin it download the php file instead of executing it. How can i fix it?

When i am trying to access ip/phpmyadmin it download the php file instead of executing it. How can i fix it?
If you are downloading the file then you have no server side support or the packages if they are installed did not install properly

29y3v5.png
here is an example of the issue.

I get the same building error as this guy above^^

Tried to compile it on a VM:
Debian
Release 7.8 (weezy) 32-bit

is the version the problem? 32bit? should be 64?

I get the same building error as this guy above^^

Tried to compile it on a VM:
Debian
Release 7.8 (weezy) 32-bit

is the version the problem? 32bit? should be 64?

You cant compile TFS 1.1 on Debian 7. You need CentOS 7 or you have to compile TFS 1.0.

Back