• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noxz's Thread

Noxz

Necronia Mapper
Reaction score
Noxiz's Thread
WO9p1Dv.png

H
ey guys

actually i'm bored as fuck, because I dont know what OTserv to play.
So I decided to try out some sprites :)
I'm pretty new to this section and I hope you like my first trys.
Well, I try to keep up and maybe you can request some sprites later if you like :)

oigjELy.png

sB41Bfj.png

FOYRO5P.png

7Rvb9e5.png

SJYDuMw.png

3sV2NeU.png

Last edited:
I really like the last sprite, the sword. You kinda got this cartoony style going on I dig it.

I think that i will chop some heads with it :) good job but what does the top of the handle have?

Yeh i thought it was that but it seems a bit off place, try playing with another color :p

Small Update

RuIMvin.png

oQfKOzb.png

0Fg2W5m.png

l3zMy3O.png

zwiYesL.png

eRlUU1m.png

I only like some of them but well... created is created :D

Do you like them? :3

I like them all, but the last one, THO you need to work on the handle of every one of them

Yay I know.
I need more practise the shadering stuff isn't that easy :p.
But at first I think its more important to create
new ones and if I get more skill I can rework the old ones.

Thanks for your opinion and suggestions :)

bump.
this time i tryed to draw a bush xD.

first try
cjaWbsI.png

second try
4OkR2OY.png

last edit
I4N6ql5.png

I feel like the direction of the trunk is off a little bit :p

you mean it should be more at the bottom of the bush? instead to the right of it?xD

thanks for ur replys :]

Nice sprites, keep working and you'll improve even more :)

What program are u using?

I'm glad my tutorial could help inspire you to start spriting. We need more spriters on OTland :'D
Anyway there are some pretty pretty decent sprites here such as:

oigjELy.png
geVPXrK.png
RuIMvin.png

For other weapons, I don't know if that's the style you're going for, but I feel like they're too "round". Blades of axes, scythes, and whatnot, shouldn't be that much curved, at least as from what I've learnt. Your shading is not too bad, just try the technique with burn tool if you still can't figure out how to do it manually (or read other tutorials on manual pixel manipulation). The bush is too narrowed to the right. If you want a line of reference to 45°, make a diagonal line with shift+click in the whole area so you can know how narrow it should be.

Hope to see more sprites! c:

Are you sure it was your first time? Because sprites from the first post looks really professional! Want to see moar! :)

hey just got a little bored,
so i decided to draw another stone.
what do you think about?

Vl667p2.png

lol just found this..

3Ne4V13.png

Cheers Noxiz.

EDIT:
Another stone :p

FvmXtSw.png

Last edited:
Back