• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noxz's Thread

J30WEFI.png

BUMP!

Please do not focus on the blade.
Im actually learning how to shade a blade.
I really dont like it myself yet. HELP ME! :D

J30WEFI.png

BUMP!

Please do not focus on the blade.
Im actually learning how to shade a blade.
I really dont like it myself yet. HELP ME! :D

looks nice :p like some old school sprite. Simple design but kinda iconic. Keep spriting - trial and error helps me learn so sooner or later you will get the hang of it.

Your outline seems good and colour palette is good too. Shading on hilt needs a little work but it's nice :)

Thanks ghost. yea i need more training in shading.. it keeps me busy :D It's so haaaard x.x but i learned alot already :p
OkRVNYA.png

/\ havent added this yet to my thread :p

cTHcnxx.png

trying around.... :p

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP. :)

Au1Uoqe.png

-> joined the Pixel-Art and Sprites Skype Group to get more experience and more feedback to improve my work.

Last edited:
Bumperzzzz.

kk9m2oG.png

Nn7mAet.png

Which one is looking better?
Suggestions and feedback wanted! Don't be shy! Tell me how to improve! [:

Bumperzzzz.

kk9m2oG.png

Nn7mAet.png

Which one is looking better?
Suggestions and feedback wanted! Don't be shy! Tell me how to improve! [:
sorry ily. but both sux.
2nd. why the first? looks like it's blunt/snapped?

So i'm going to add the smaragd to the second one. Thanks guys :). Someone at those sprite group in skype told me to do the blade like the second.

you suck so hard, but ily too.

no it's not... :D it's a special kind of relationship.. you won't understand it you troll ^.--

my first try to draw a shield and an armor.

WsJk8R9.png
hqiJL6K.png
edited a little :)

5LMFI1j.png

Last edited:
Nice shield! Reflection kinda needs to be swayed to left imo to follow cipsofts "sunlight" but its nice! I like it a lot! Armor looks simple but shading is decent. Making a hell of a lot of progress tbh :p maybe this "x" you stole (which represents awesomeness hence why its on my name) has given you some magical boost!

Jk
That spriting group seems to be paying off?

It's definitly paying off :) . It's awesome to get instant feedback and professional help.

Bump.
some outlines and a very undone armor.

fUTHzkn.png

Z6ev8xU.png

tIpj6NU.png

512APQo.png

CPgTj7o.png

buKprTO.png

My helmet from the contest
[nobody voted for it -.-]

Helmet was good, just way too small, didn't really see a helmet shape in it and the colors were very boring and it barely let you see any details

Helmet was good, just way too small, didn't really see a helmet shape in it and the colors were very boring and it barely let you see any details

well it was my very first helmet :p but as all said.. it's learning by doing :). I think i will show you a new helmet made by me soon :)

BTW: If you could see my sprite for the second contest.... awwwwwww im so proud of it! I hope i get votes this time :p.

Last edited:
Back