• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Npc acc creator sql

download the latest tfs acc manager in it, maybee ur server dosent support acc manager another u maybee could drag over the files and use it on ur.Post what server u are using what sql some info so wee know /BaZZe

Dont know if it works whit ur server use search function tfs and should bee edited by mystic the newest one 8.22 and its not an npc it is a ingame account manager if u want a npc go and look in the old ones i havent seen anyone make acc npc since 7.6 illusion if u meen like u log into 1/1 and talking too an npc or just account manager that ordinary servers use so another why dont host a webpage il be shure some nice soul in her would help u set up a acc page/BaZZe

u know that sql are using xml files vocations.xml bans.xml it could work sql is a diffrent type of server dosent meen the npc wont work try it maybee it will good luck now im going too bed school in 4 hours xD /BaZZe

u know that sql are using xml files vocations.xml bans.xml it could work sql is a diffrent type of server dosent meen the npc wont work try it maybee it will good luck now im going too bed school in 4 hours xD /BaZZe

his not a noob as i can see....
@thread i can make it for you but it's will take a bit of work... but if you want you can make it with "LuaSql" just take example of !deathlist "On talk actions", if you know a bit of mysql you could make it....

Heres some tips:

for select, thats should work in a function that you want to chek if theres any ROW with that acc/pass~~
SELECT * -table- WHERE -your query- DESC

Thats for update a table like if some1 want to change their password...
UPDATE -table- -your query-

And this one should work for instert a new ROW like create an acc
INSERT INTO -table- -query-

this one to delete a row:
DELETE FROM -TABLE- WHERE -QUERY-

NOTE: I really wont make it cuz it's will take me a long time and probb it will have bugs... and as the other member said you can use an acc manager or a web page...

Last edited:
Dark Warrior
Thank you for the codes... I'll try to create here :x
OBS: My server don't have acc manager ;/ and site... I Don't know any without bug's and with powergamers table, guild creator system and online store

Honestly, go for TFS. Even if you don't like ingame account manager, you can always code yourself with luaSQL or in case of 0.3 hardcoded luaDB an account manager in max 15 minutes.

Back