• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Npc bugs ehh

ScorpiOOn93

etherno.net
Reaction score
Does any one have this problem with NPC too?
They are causing big laggs/crash.
I had this problem on tfs 0.3.1 and now on tfs 0.3.2 i have the same problem, players can lagg/crash server with npcs lol because when someone will say to npc trade it's causing laggs, and some players have found another way (i don't know what they are doing) that they are standing close to 2-3 npcs and then mysql server is getting overloaded and it's killing ots.

I didn't have this problem on TFS 0.2 and on npc system by gesior :/

KK, in 0.3.1 there was 2 problems with npc, 1 problem in 0.3.2 is fixed (with trade), but one problem is still in the OTS.

When for example 2-4 npc are standing close to you and you say Hi then they are responding, then you can spam like "buy bp", "buy gmp" etc. (you can bind it on your hotkeys) and then server get laggs.
I think that are 2 solutions for this problem:
-Remove npc that are standing to close to another npc
-Create in this npc system something like "you can speak only with 1 npc in this same time".

But anyway as I said: on tfs 0.2 with gesior trade npc system i didn't have that problem :(

Last edited:
Back