• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia NPC Maker 0.1 Beta

Ezzz

Developer of Nostalrius and The Violet Project
Solutions
Reaction score
OTServ NPC Maker 0.1 Beta

By Jonathan Maen ©

DISCLAIMER:

This program is RELEASED AS-IS without ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. If you find a bug you should post it in this thread, and if you have a suggestion post it so too.

This program uses Qt 4.7.4 OpenSource.
Pictures
exampletr.jpg

example2u.jpg

As of Beta 0.1

Features:

• A list of NPC outfits
  • Generate NPC Messages (greets, farewell, ...)
  • Generate NPC Conversations with included in simple scripter
  • Generate NPC Shop (buy, sell)
  • Generate NPC Travel List (coordinates, price, premium, check pz)

Instructions (concerning conversations):
  • You may only use "JUST ANSWER" OR "SCRIPT" options
  • Just Answer is used to say something to the player, and also get and set a topic state
  • Script mode is more advanced, you may only get a topic state, but not set it on the GUI, you will have to do so by code
Download Link:
Beta 0.1: attached
Source: wait till stable release.

Yours,
Jonathan Maen

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it, first thing I did was opening the editor then click on conversations, then edit, and yeah, try it urself ^_^

Sorry for double posting but I cannot edit my above post, yes I've been thinking of adding this feature, but it will be copied from TibiaEditor the part for drawing the outfit with addons and colors.

Since having to make this from zero will be a time waste with my knowledge...

Suggestions are welcome.

This create npc to 0.4 (latest)? or only 0.3.6?

NPCs from 0.4 I believe are still the same structure as of 0.3.6.
NOTE: I made this to use in OTServ SVN though, there shouldn't be any compatibility problems.

I haven't been here lately, and people didn't even reported bugs, so I'll release sources in a few hours to people to update.

makes the mini-guide

Hello Friend
This very well the maker of this npc and it works for me, what I ask is: can not do a mini guide on how to use it, because that is a bit complicated, on the topic of the talks, the npc responses, etc..., at least for me, if do this mini guide you would be very grateful. a greeting
PD: If someone who knows their functions makes the mini-guide would be also welcome.:$

Hello Friend
This very well the maker of this npc and it works for me, what I ask is: can not do a mini guide on how to use it, because that is a bit complicated, on the topic of the talks, the npc responses, etc..., at least for me, if do this mini guide you would be very grateful. a greeting
PD: If someone who knows their functions makes the mini-guide would be also welcome.:$

Press F1 when in the conversations dialog.

You actually don't need any type of help in the main dialog, the help button is in some of the adding features, like add shop item, add travel destination, add conversation, in such window, navigate in the top bar and click the ? button, then by clicking in one of the components of the dialog, a small help window will appear showing information, and usage about such function.

You actually don't need any type of help in the main dialog, the help button is in some of the adding features, like add shop item, add travel destination, add conversation, in such window, navigate in the top bar and click the ? button, then by clicking in one of the components of the dialog, a small help window will appear showing information, and usage about such function.

OK thanks for your help ;)

Back