• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Module Trade otclient

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Happy New Year to the whole Otland community, my query is, is there any tutorial to be able to put this Trade module to your OTCLIENT? I'm using TFS 1.2 8.0 and otclientv8
tradeee.png

Also would like to know

i did uncomment everything with containing "ShopWindow" in npc.h/cpp player.h/cpp game.cpp. Still when being ingame once i say trade to the npc he says "Of course, just browse through my wares." however it doesnt open the trading window.

Also would like to know

i did uncomment everything with containing "ShopWindow" in npc.h/cpp player.h/cpp game.cpp. Still when being ingame once i say trade to the npc he says "Of course, just browse through my wares." however it doesnt open the trading window.
I haven't been able to find a tutorial that tells how to do things. If you can find something, let me know and let's try to help each other and see if we can achieve it.

ur most likely missing the /npc/lib files for that to work properly.
make sure to copy required functions and not whole libs to crash ur datapack.

Back