• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Npc to request mission to kill 50 players

changos

Solutions
Reaction score
i need npc of mission you have to say
-Hi
-Mission
-Yes
and asks you to kill 50 players
and at end of mission give away an item (that can be configured)

the outfit of npc is Wizard (2 addons) and color black
and the name of npc is (Dark Skull)

- - - Updated - - -

!UP

Creaturescripts.xml
XML:
<event type="kill" name="Darkskull" event="script" value="darkskullkill.lua"/>

Add this to login.lua
Lua:
    registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Darkskull")

darkskullkill.lua
Lua:
local config = {
    npcstorage = 18687,
    killstorage = 19001,
    targetlevel = 30,
    amountkills = 50
}

function onKill(cid, target)

if not isPlayer(target) then
        return true
    end

if getPlayerLevel(target) >= config.targetlevel and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.npcstorage) == 1 then
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.killstorage) >= -1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.killstorage) < config.amountkills then       
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.killstorage, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.killstorage) + 1)
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Players killed: "..(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.killstorage) +1).."/"..config.amountkills..".")
        end
        if (getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.killstorage) +1) == config.amountkills then
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Congratulations, you have killed "..(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.killstorage) +1).." players and finished the mission.")
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.killstorage, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.killstorage) + 1)
        end
    end
    return true
end

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Dark Skull" script="darkskull.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
    <health now="100" max="100"/>
    <look type="130" head="114" body="114" legs="114" feet="114" addons="3"/>
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="message_greet" value="Hello |PLAYERNAME|, I am Dark Skull, I give a {mission} to the ones who are strong enough to fulfill it."/>
    </parameters>
</npc>

darkskull.lua
Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
local talkState = {}

function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:eek:nCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)            npcHandler:eek:nCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)            npcHandler:eek:nCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()                    npcHandler:eek:nThink()                    end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
    if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
        return false
    end

local talkUser = NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR == CONVERSATION_DEFAULT and 0 or cid
    local config = {
        npcstorage = 18687,
        killstorage = 19001,
        amountkills = 50,
        rewarditem = 2160,
        rewardexp = 12000
    }

if(msgcontains(msg, 'mission')) then
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.npcstorage) == -1 then
            selfSay('So you want to do the mission? I want you to kill 50 players, do you accept?', cid)
            talkState[talkUser] = 1
        elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.npcstorage) == 1 then
            selfSay('Did you kill 50 players?', cid)
            talkState[talkUser] = 1
        else
            selfSay('You already did your mission.', cid)
        end
    elseif(msgcontains(msg, 'yes')) and talkState[talkUser] == 1 then
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.npcstorage) == -1 then
            selfSay('Lets see if you can make it!', cid)
            doPlayerSetStorageValue(cid, config.npcstorage, 1)
            talkState[talkUser] = 0
            return true
        end
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.npcstorage) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.killstorage) >= config.amountkills then
            selfSay('Well, didn\'t expected it, but well done, here is your reward.', cid)
            doPlayerAddItem(cid, config.rewarditem, 1)
                        doPlayerAddExp(cid, config.rewardexp)
                doPlayerSetStorageValue(cid, config.npcstorage, 2)
            talkState[talkUser] = 0
        else
                selfSay('You killed '..(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.killstorage) +1)..' players, you need to kill '..config.amountkills..'!', cid)
                    talkState[talkUser] = 0
        end
    elseif(msgcontains(msg, 'no') and isInArray({1}, talkState[talkUser])) then
        talkState[talkUser] = 0
        selfSay('I knew you were not strong enough!', cid)
    end
    return true
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

And how i can add more than 1 mission i mean i want add 100,150,200,300,400,500 frags etc

how i can add more than 1 option like there are option of 50 kills and i want add to 100, 500 , 1000?

how i can add more than 1 option like there are option of 50 kills and i want add to 100, 500 , 1000?
Assuming you have the script working already with the 50 kills you have a couple options to make the quest longer, or to have multiple choices, or even make the quest repeatable.
Currently there are two scripts.
The first script is the creature script which gives you more storage every time you kill a player, but only once you've started the quest.
The second script gives you the quest and will give you a reward when you've finished.

The easiest way is obviously to just create the same scripts and change the values. Then you'd have a couple npc's that give increasingly harder quests.

If you want the same npc to hand out the same quest, with increasingly harder goals, then add more checks for storages and some storyline.

If you want the player to have multiple choices with the same npc, that's a little bit harder if you want only 1 mission to be active at a time.
Make it give a storage for 'quest in progress'. Then you can check if that storage is active, then check for the storage of the active quest like you normally would.

If you want to make it repeatable, then just set the storage to default -1.. or create a separate part with new storages that will display the proper text.

It's really up to how you want to make it.

Cheers,

Xikini

Here, I made the scripts up to 300 kills for you. I am sure you can figure out how to edit the scripts to add more kills.

npc
Code:
function onCreatureAppear(cid)
end

local focuses = {}

local function isFocused(cid)
    for i, v in pairs(focuses) do
        if(v == cid) then
            return true
        end
    end
    return false
end

local function addFocus(cid)
    if(not isFocused(cid)) then
        table.insert(focuses, cid)
    end
end

local function removeFocus(cid)
        if(v == cid) then
            table.remove(focuses, i)
            break
        end
    end
end

local function NpcLookDirection(cid, direction) --1(west), 2(north), 3(east), 4(south) --
    doCreatureSetLookDirection(cid, direction)
end

local function lookAtFocus()
        if(isPlayer(v)) then
            doNpcSetCreatureFocus(v)
            return
        end
    end
    doNpcSetCreatureFocus(0)
end

function onCreatureDisappear(cid)
    if(isFocused(cid)) then
        selfSay("Hmph!")
        removeFocus(cid)
        if(isPlayer(cid)) then --Be sure he's online
            closeShopWindow(cid)
        end
    end
end

function onPlayerCloseChannel(cid)
    if(isFocused(cid)) then
        selfSay("Hmph!")
        closeShopWindow(cid)
        removeFocus(cid)
    end
end

function onThink()
    for i, focus in pairs(focuses) do
        if(not isCreature(focus)) then
            removeFocus(focus)
        else
            local distance = getDistanceTo(focus) or -1
            if((distance > 4) or (distance == -1)) then
                closeShopWindow(focus)
                removeFocus(focus)
            end
        end
    end
    lookAtFocus()
end

function onPlayerCloseChannel(cid)
    if(isFocused(cid)) then
        selfSay("Hmph!")
        closeShopWindow(cid)
        removeFocus(cid)
    end
end

local storage = {
progress = 40001,
players_killed = 4002
}

local GREET_MESSAGE = {"hi", "Hi", "hello", "Hello", "hey", "Hey"}
local BYE_MESSAGE = {"bye", "Bye", "goodbye", "Goodbye", "cya", "Cya"}

function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
    if((isInArray(GREET_MESSAGE, msg)) and not (isFocused(cid)) and getDistanceTo(cid) <= 3 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) < 0) then
        selfSay("Hello "..getPlayerName(cid).." I have a {quest} for you.", cid)
        addFocus(cid)
        -------------50 kills quest script--------------------
    elseif(isFocused(cid) and msg == "quest" and getDistanceTo(cid) <= 3 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) < 0) then
        selfSay("I need to to {kill 50 players}. Once you have done so, come back and I will reward you and give you your next quest.", cid)
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress, 0)
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed, 0)
    elseif((isInArray(GREET_MESSAGE, msg)) and not (isFocused(cid)) and getDistanceTo(cid) <= 3 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 0) then
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.player_killed) == 50 then
            selfSay("I see you have been killing well. Here is your reward.", cid)
            selfSay("Now, I need you to kill 100 players. Come back and I will reward you again.", cid)
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress, 1)
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.player_killed, 0)
            addFocus(cid)
            ----------Place quest reward for 50 players killed here.-------------
        else
            local kills_left = 50 - getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed)
            selfSay("You have killed "..getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.player_killed).." players. You need "..kills_left.." kills more.", cid)
            addFocus(cid)
        end
        ------------100 kills quest script----------------
    elseif((isInArray(GREET_MESSAGE, msg)) and not (isFocused(cid)) and getDistanceTo(cid) <= 3 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 1) then   
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.player_killed) == 100 then
            selfSay("Now, I need you to kill 150 players. Come back and I will reward you again.", cid)
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress, 2)
            addFocus(cid)
            ----------Place quest reward for 100 players killed here.-------------
        else
            local kills_left = 100 - getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed)
            selfSay("You have killed "..getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.player_killed).." players. You need "..kills_left.." kills more.", cid)
            addFocus(cid)
        end
        ------------150 kills quest script ---------------
    elseif((isInArray(GREET_MESSAGE, msg)) and not (isFocused(cid)) and getDistanceTo(cid) <= 3 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 2) then   
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.player_killed) == 150 then
            selfSay("Now, I need you to kill 200 players. Come back and I will reward you again.", cid)
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress, 3)
            addFocus(cid)
            ----------Place quest reward for 150 players killed here.-------------
        else
            local kills_left = 150 - getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed)
            addFocus(cid)
        end
        ------------200 kills quest script ---------------
    elseif((isInArray(GREET_MESSAGE, msg)) and not (isFocused(cid)) and getDistanceTo(cid) <= 3 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 3) then   
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.player_killed) == 200 then
            selfSay("Now, I need you to kill 250 players. Come back and I will reward you again.", cid)
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress, 4)
            addFocus(cid)
            ----------Place quest reward for 200 players killed here.-------------
        else
            local kills_left = 200 - getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed)
            addFocus(cid)
        end
        ------------250 kills quest script ---------------
    elseif((isInArray(GREET_MESSAGE, msg)) and not (isFocused(cid)) and getDistanceTo(cid) <= 3 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 4) then   
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.player_killed) == 250 then
            selfSay("Now, I need you to kill 300 players. Come back and I will reward you again.", cid)
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress, 5)
            addFocus(cid)
            ----------Place quest reward for 250 players killed here.-------------
        else
            local kills_left = 250 - getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed)
            addFocus(cid)
        end
        ------------300 kills quest script ---------------
    elseif((isInArray(GREET_MESSAGE, msg)) and not (isFocused(cid)) and getDistanceTo(cid) <= 3 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 5) then   
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.player_killed) == 3000 then
            selfSay("That is all I have left for you.", cid)
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress, 6)
            addFocus(cid)
            ----------Place quest reward for 300 players killed here.-------------
        else
            local kills_left = 300 - getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed)
            addFocus(cid)
        end
    elseif((isInArray(GREET_MESSAGE, msg)) and not (isFocused(cid)) and getDistanceTo(cid) <= 3 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 6) then
        selfSay("I do not have any more quests for you.", cid)

--bye message
    elseif((isFocused(cid)) and (isInArray(BYE_MESSAGE, msg)) and getDistanceTo(cid) <= 4) then
        selfSay("Good-bye.", cid)
        removeFocus(cid)
    end
end

CreatureEvents:

Code:
local storage = {
progress = 40001,
players_killed = 4002
}

function onKill(cid, target)
if(not isPlayer(target)) then
return true
end

if(not isPlayer(cid)) then
return true
end

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 1 then
-------50 kills----------
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) < 50 then
        local add_kill = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) + 1
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed, add_kill)
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have killed "..getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed).." players. You have "..kills_left.." kills to go.")
    elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) == 50 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have finished your quest of 50 kills.")
    end
    -------100 kills----------
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 2 then
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) < 100 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have killed "..getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed).." players. You have "..kills_left.." kills to go.")
        elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) == 100 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have finished your quest of 100 kills.")
    end
    -------150 kills----------
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 3 then
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) < 150 then
        elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) == 150 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have finished your quest of 150 kills.")
    end
    -------200 kills----------
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 4 then
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) < 200 then
        elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) == 200 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have finished your quest of 200 kills.")
    end
    -------250 kills----------
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 5 then
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) < 250 then
        elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) == 250 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have finished your quest of 250 kills.")
    end
    -------300 kills----------
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progress) == 6 then
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) < 300 then
        elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) == 300 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have finished your quest of 300 kills.")
    end
end
return true
end

Code:
local storage = {
progress = 40001,
players_killed = 4002
}

function onLogin(cid)
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progess) == 1 then
----------50 kills---------
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) < 50 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have "..getPlayerStorageValue(cid, sotrage.players_killed).." kills. You need "..kills_left.." more kills.")
    elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) == 50 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have finished your quest of 50 kills. Return to the NPC for your reward.")
    end
    ----------100 kills---------
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progess) == 2 then
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) < 100 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have "..getPlayerStorageValue(cid, sotrage.players_killed).." kills. You need "..kills_left.." more kills.")
    elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) == 100 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have finished your quest of 50 kills. Return to the NPC for your reward.")
    end
    ----------150 kills---------
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progess) == 3 then
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) < 150 then
    elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) == 150 then
    end
    ----------200 kills---------
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progess) == 4 then
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) < 200 then
    elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) == 200 then
    end
    ----------250 kills---------
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progess) == 5 then
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) < 250 then
    elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) == 250 then
    end
    ----------300 kills---------
elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.progess) == 6 then
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) < 300 then
    elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage.players_killed) == 300 then
    end
end
return true
end

Back