• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC who yell some words

Pasiac

Reaction score
Nevermind i found it
But I have another question.

Is it possible to player with storage xxx value for example 1 see diffrent npc name than player with storage xxx 0?
Example
Player1 see name stranger, and after talking with stranger he see name for example John.

Second thing
I want to only 10 magic longsword exist in my server. So for example boss who drops it died 10 times and always droped magic longsword, is it possible to make magic longsword stop dropping? Or I have to count how many magic longsword people have and delete it manually from loot?

Last edited:
Nevermind i found it
But I have another question.

Is it possible to player with storage xxx value for example 1 see diffrent npc name than player with storage xxx 0?
Example
Player1 see name stranger, and after talking with stranger he see name for example John
I think this is only possible in OTC

Example
Player1 see name stranger, and after talking with stranger he see name for example John.

Second thing
I want to only 10 magic longsword exist in my server. So for example boss who drops it died 10 times and always droped magic longsword, is it possible to make magic longsword stop dropping? Or I have to count how many magic longsword people have and delete it manually from loot?
To answer your 1st question I don't think that is possible prior to 1.0, but don't quote me on that :p

You could however spawn this stranger npc normally and then as you are speaking with the npc despawn stranger and spawn John in its place there are other ways you could tackle this like tping the player to a different location while using a copy of the map location while then setting the focus to the player so there is no disruption in the npc script.

Yes this is possible on almost any distro that allows you to check for the death of a creature, all you would need to do is run a query on the player items in the database to check for the count of the item your trying to limit and then set the loot of creature accordingly.

Well I hope that helps :)

Back