• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC's "Trade"

Would you mind if the "trade" was gone (see below)?

• Yes, don't remove it.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don't really mind, could go either way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like your new idea better, remove it.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Basically, in the server we're developing, NPC's have a bit more depth other than the drone:
"hi"
"trade"
So my question to the community is, would you be devastated if the "trade" -> bring up a list of items is gone. In the event we DO remove it, NPC's would be more than "hi", "buy xx". There would be a little snippet when the npc talks about the item, like something that would actually be said if you were trading. Keep in mind this is a RPG server, it's not meant to be a high-rate server to quell your tibia addiction for two days.

Thanks for reading,
Black Reaper

And you think people having to go through more butt hurt to sell their loot is going to add a RPG value to your server?

if you want that feeling to your server just do it, i dont think people really reminisce on tibia about being able to sell loot in more of a rpg style.

so its really just up to what you want on your server

good luck with everything

Back