• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{Ns Sparkz's Sprite Thread}

Ns Sparkz

Just a Normal Ns King
Reaction score
My First Try :p
My Own.png
Sword
SWORD.png

Am Wondering Is It My Sprites That Have a Bad Quality,Or Do I need a Program to Make it More Decent :p..
Edited.
SWORD 1.png
Here you Go ;D

Last edited:
The First One i think it's a Dagger :p,Second One is a Sword But it's Hold is Soo Tiny :(
Am gone Make a Better one Soon :D

Ns what program do you use, if still paint i recommend paint.net or paintshop pro.

Never use bold colours. If aiming for a "bright" shade use the pale versions (the barely visable ones) as it is noticable in the sprite. Also never (imo) put more than 3 of the colours/shades backtoback (touching) and for swords/daggers the handle is key. Focus on details with the handle and make sure there is atleast 2 squares in the width of the inside of the handle. For example, outline has 2 squares before the other side.. Hard to explain w/o showing XD

Good luck

Sir,Thank you :D
I was Working on Paint,But now Am gone Use paint.net.

@up yh i used paint for a while and got recommended to paint.net my sprites shading improved greatly, the colour tool is awesome :) since you can click more and edit slightly the shade :) So much easier than paint to shade.

If you need any help please pm me!

We always need more spriters! Since this side of the community has been dying for a while :/ only a few spriters on otland now. So we all support new learners :D

Back