• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

• USA l DramazeraOTs | 8.6 | High XP | dramazera.hopto.org

Do You Enjoy RLMaps?

• I do, only when there is custom additions

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I love RL Maps

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

iDramatiik

http://realia.no-ip.info/ RLMap 10.41 Free Points
Reaction score

DRAMAZERA.HOPTO.ORG
DRAMAZERA.NO-IP.BIZ
DRAMAZERA.DDNS.NET

Alternative IPs To Connect To Above ^
:rolleyes:

Create An Account Today!
http://dramazera.hopto.org/

Hosting Specs:
16GB DDR3 RAM
Server Installed /w SSD EVO
gSDsFg.png

OLM0REkN.png

A Growing Community!
DdE6Vv3N.png

Dramazarian Tiers (Donation Items) For those who want to get an edge on the opponent!
Wfeq8MMR.png

Temple
t9W1674d.png

Hidden Spawns Within the Wild!
Aos4D944.png

btz__jvM.png

Remapped Popular Locations For Visual Changes!
lT4wMLBE.png

VIP Area sectioned off from the public for personal use!
7Bt6VQxP.png

OrDA5vEh.png

NPCs in Dramazera may have knowledge on hidden spawns! Pay attention carefully to what they might say!
rNIapIbC.png

Last edited:
I would like to welcome every and all members on OTLand.net. I am open to all constructive criticism and suggestions regarding my server. I have never hosted one within the past 7 years (xml times lol) and am really trying to start something nice. I just want to have something that people will enjoy, not even just to play but a spot to hangout.

I am also relativly new to OTLand as I have been spending my days/nights learning off all you great people. There is so much usefull information for beginners like myself. I see nothing but productive people across the site. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Jason and my server is Dramazera. (A given name by me, I am not saying I created whichever distrobution I am using) --Hint: I don't know LOL.

I can assure you I am very friendly and outgoing. I will do my best to run a good server. I would love for people to tell me how I can improve anytime. Don't hold back! One thing I think will set me aside from most servers is the fact that I like adding new things all the time as I learn and progress. Yes, I do have donation (dramazarian) items in my server. I think what will set me as different is the fact that I am not here only for that reason. I think it's a great bonus don't get me wrong :D. But I just love playing tibia, I love making stuff in tibia. I have been playing since from what I can remember is 2005 or 2006. I forget haha.

I am not creating a server than will reset once a month. I hate when that happens to me on servers, out of respect I will not release the servers name I recently encountered such a problem with. But my point is that It's not just about money, it's not just about power. It's about having a community, A community I can check in on whenever I have time and I am bored "Which is why we all play tibia isn't it :)?". :D

Well , I think it's a funny start to my server as I'll be honest I have been editing this advertisement post for about a day now and I accidently pressed enter which posted my thread. I was not planning on advertising so early so I decided I would take advantage of the mistake and make this a OTLAND Exclusive release for the next day. Afterwards once I learn how to I will place Dramazera on OTSERVLIST with a promotion.

See you in game!

Last edited:
There we go! Remember guys this is OTLand Exclusive right now! Let's see you in game. Thank you.

Server Just Opened Today! 5 Players online! Want to be the best? Now's the time to join! See you ingame.

There is no option in your poll that says 'I despise rl maps'
Already contacted support about that haha :d I accidently pressed enter on my keyboard and I see no where for an "edit poll" option

2llNSf.png
_gMPTh.png
_e14V7.png

Just some quick pics of the custom Thais depot. More to come as I customize everything in sight! Join now to be amongst the first 10 players! Become the best before anyone else! See you ingame

Fantastic server. Definitely worth trying, you'll like it!

< This guy hates rl maps.
And even that edit is awful.

I'm sorry, I don't see this having a future.

< This guy hates rl maps.
And even that edit is awful.

I'm sorry, I don't see this having a future.

I guarantee I edit more than most admins. Say what you will nothing will bring me down :) It's all in being active and listening to the people. I haven't played many servers that even come close to that. Im constantly adding. What a great way to promote your ot by talking down on others :) You won't see me doing that. Good luck sir

I guarantee I edit more than most admins. Say what you will nothing will bring me down :) It's all in being active and listening to the people. I haven't played many servers that even come close to that. Im constantly adding. What a great way to promote your ot by talking down on others :) You won't see me doing that. Good luck sir

Promoting mine? Which "mine"?
I assume you don't like my post, but that's my opinion. If you're adding things, just post EVERYTHING you add each time and maybe people will get interested and I will change my opinion.

Promoting mine? Which "mine"?
I assume you don't like my post, but that's my opinion. If you're adding things, just post EVERYTHING you add each time and maybe people will get interested and I will change my opinion.

Challenge Accepted. And I only said your because your sig. I just dont see a point in adding your last comment about someone not succeeding. Everybody starts somewhere. I started this 1 day ago exactly now. I already am working on my 5th custom spawn. I will photograph everything soon and make a collage. I will take your advice. Thank you

Added some custom spawns located off the East-Side and South-West parts of thais! Check em out today! Plus added a secret hunting ground. Can you find it :)

an all rl map is boring as shit.. id prefer all custom but thats too much work and im not familiar with this shit at all or id give it a shot myself

an all rl map is boring as shit.. id prefer all custom but thats too much work and im not familiar with this shit at all or id give it a shot myself

I understand where people who dislike rl maps are coming from :) Just wait because I am going to be revamping most cities adding all new hunting grounds plus the original ones. So there will be more reason to venture to those cities. Also Im going to revamp the look of them all over time. :) Feel free to join and just check it out every now and again. There is already a great little community of players on here.

Back