• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

• USA l DramazeraOTs | 8.6 | High XP | dramazera.hopto.org

Do You Enjoy RLMaps?

• I do, only when there is custom additions

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I love RL Maps

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Bumpskie doodle come on and play got many players looking to get this world going and starting guilds free 30 points to anyone who mentions this code JAHY1992

You have an amazing server, I like how it seems. I can't play now, I'm working on my project too.
Have my best wishes :D
I'd like to count with you soon :D

For sure whomever you are (sorry I don't know your otland username) but come on and chat every now and again. We are growing and continuously mapping and upgrading so definitely looking forward to bringing something new out there not many people have seen before

Uptime: 92 hours and 38 minutes. Finally got it down to stable enough to be running all the time :) worked a lot of bugs out and definitely proud to call this home

Dramazera running strong almost having a new dedicated host for 24/7 gameplay as of right now we are still 24/7 and constantly updating the map weekly! Listening to players and inputting the things you the play wants to see! Looking for over 50+ custom spawns come try us out :D You wont be disapointed.

Dramazera has added the ability to achieve free points as rewards for leveling up! Take care

Bunch of new homes added to our main city! Come get your residence and FIGHT!

EXP RATES AND SKILL/MAGIC RAISED ! Also Newly Remapped Thais! Come check it out!

Warning: There is a severe thunderstorm announced by meterologists in the area of which the server is currently hosted. Please check out facebook page for the most recent up to date info if the server were to go down.

Back