• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

• USA l DramazeraOTs | 8.6 | High XP | dramazera.hopto.org

Do You Enjoy RLMaps?

• I do, only when there is custom additions

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I love RL Maps

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Our community is building and I can't wait to grow and grow! thank you all I am enjoying mapping more and more for you guys also I'll let you know all the donations im receiving are going into a dedicated host as soon as possible! See you ingame!

Add another answer to your poll. No I hate real maps. Lol.
But good luck bro. Working on one myself. Not a real map thou. I just really dislike real map ots.

Yeah Actually I was suppose to have answers of no then yes with 80% or more custom but i accidently clicked ok and it made the poll and will not let me edit it

Old Cities Can Learn New Tricks!

8cFyHRd.png
LQrNkRo.png
LD479xu.png
JcLHVF0.png
wqOwe_i.png
F_LdWDm.png
1NSEraD.png

Last edited:
15 Players Online , got a nice little community here just waiting for some more players to do quests and war with :D

I liked it a bit aswell but I am going for a cleaner more elegant look now! come check it out sometime :D we got a great little community building

I am doing a massive overhaul and am looking for suggestions from my players. My goal is to remove every RL city and replace with custom. I really enjoy mapping so I would like to know what everyones least favourite city is :D leave your comment below or on our facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/258935720960371/

Back