• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Object Builder 11.7X, Item Editor 11.7X, client & items.otb working with 10.97 & Remere's Map Editor

Cool things but tfs is years from being a good engine. Literally, bug on bug ;) I tried to report few and nothing has been fixed. Some issues on github are not being resolved for over half a year. For me, this repository is dead and TFS 1.3 will not change anything (or never come).

I agree on being years to a good engine.

@kito2 the program works except for saving stuff :/
FmQkc6P.png

How can we fix?

Nevermind!! u just run it as admin lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I have a question about the need to merge the sprites from previous or later versions with those that are working. I asked a question in another post and would like you all to take a look, it's a situation that I'm trying to solve with the help of the community. If I come to solve it, it will be interesting for many here.
A summary: What happens is that versions prior to 0.4.3 of ObjectBuilder, there is no merge option, however versions 0.4.3+ does not support .dat and .spr above 10.56 - With this there is a great difficulty of merge old .dat and .spr with new ones, or vice versa. With this I did a trick using the ClientConverter (ottools/ClientConverter) to be able to align the old versions with the new ones, and to be able to open my files (10.98, in the case) in ObjectBuilder. However, although it works, it presents an error when opening Tibia Client, if you can take a look at the post I made, I would like suggestions so that we can succeed in this work that will be important for many! Link: Transparency + Extended Sprites in Otclient

Same here.
ItemEditor
here too.

Sorry guys, my fault.

Since can't edit first post, please go to ...\item editor\Plugins\PluginThree.xml and change this line:

HTML:
<client version="1146" description="Client 11.46" otbversion="60" datsignature="4956" sprsignature="59A5492C"/>

To this:

HTML:
<client version="1146" description="Client 11.46" otbversion="60" datsignature="4A10" sprsignature="59E48E02"/>

That's all folks ;)

still dont work

Last edited by a moderator:
@kito2 the program works except for saving stuff :/
FmQkc6P.png

How can we fix?

Nevermind!! u just run it as admin lol

<Admin mode> always solves everythign hehehe

Hi guys, I have a question about the need to merge the sprites from previous or later versions with those that are working. I asked a question in another post and would like you all to take a look, it's a situation that I'm trying to solve with the help of the community. If I come to solve it, it will be interesting for many here.
A summary: What happens is that versions prior to 0.4.3 of ObjectBuilder, there is no merge option, however versions 0.4.3+ does not support .dat and .spr above 10.56 - With this there is a great difficulty of merge old .dat and .spr with new ones, or vice versa. With this I did a trick using the ClientConverter (ottools/ClientConverter) to be able to align the old versions with the new ones, and to be able to open my files (10.98, in the case) in ObjectBuilder. However, although it works, it presents an error when opening Tibia Client, if you can take a look at the post I made, I would like suggestions so that we can succeed in this work that will be important for many! Link: Transparency + Extended Sprites in Otclient

Try this: gunzino/tibia11-nodejs-parser

Adding new or any sprites to any client 11 ;)

here too.

still dont work

Did you tried running in admin mode?

Hi, I could don't understand the functionality of this process. I did step by step correctly but it has errors. Does it generate any files? Could you explain better, please?
Thats code is still under development, not functional.

So far is it possible to use client 11+ on tfs? Havent found anything about it.
The only thing working that i saw with client 11+ is otx.

If its possible would you point me the way? Thank you all

So far is it possible to use client 11+ on tfs? Havent found anything about it.
The only thing working that i saw with client 11+ is otx.

If its possible would you point me the way? Thank you all
They wont focus on client 11. TFS is moving along OTC. As long as OTC doesn't support client 11 protocol, TFS wont.

Hello! First of all thank you so much for all your time and hard work.

When I try to change a sprite I get the loading screen and it won't change even after 10 minutes. Do you have any idea why I can't replace/add items? Thank you!

Attachments

Hello! First of all thank you so much for all your time and hard work.

When I try to change a sprite I get the loading screen and it won't change even after 10 minutes. Do you have any idea why I can't replace/add items? Thank you!

I really don't know, sorry :(

I've added items and outfits to a 8.6 spr but I cannot import my tibia.spr and dat into itemeditor. I tried several versions but cannot create the items in the otb file. I can use the new looktypes with /newtype with otclient but the problem here is my itemeditor. Any advice?

Hi guys, i have a question, if i wanna add the items of the actual version of Tibia, how can i do it?, i tried by a tutorial but i can't do it.
pd. i use the version of Tibia 11.49

how i open map for datapack 11.40 ?? no have client with spr for tibia client 11.40 i cant open the map
because he asks me to have spr and dat 11.40

Wow, nice contribution, thanks a lot for sharing this, however I always found annoying that the app was written in ActionScript.

Silly question, you won't release the source?, I might be able to translate the app to C#

Back