• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Object builder - cannot remove empty slots

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!
Using: Object Builder 0.3.3 for spr/dat 10.98

I want to duplicate a sprite, however when I do so it gets moved to the last spot and when the last spot is higher than slot 255 it wont be useable ingame.
I tried to remove since I do have lots and lots of empty slots but without success, nothing happens, I also tried to replace/import the .png and/or .obj file into an empty effect sprite slot but nothing happens.

Any ideas on how to solve it? Then please tell how :3

What exactly are you trying to duplicate? :) maybe help will arrive with a bit more information!
A sprite-effect I've made, I dont know how I should explain it further :c
Post automatically merged:

Look all these empty slots!

1632495807754.png

When deleting make sure to delete the last one. If you delete one in the middle it will only become empty instead of disappearing to not fuck up the order.
You can also just edit one of the empty ones manually.

Last edited:
When deleting make sure to delete the last one. If you delete one in the middle it will only become empty instead of disappearing to not fuck up the order.
You can also just edit one of the empty ones manually.
I noticed so, seems like there's no choice beside adding it manually now.
I was wishing to duplicate or import from a .obj-type file to an empty sprite slot.

Back