• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Object Builder (The limit of sprites was reached.)

Lopaskurwa

Solutions
Reaction score
How to increase limit? Now i have over 60k sprites and i cant add more because of this error.

Doesnt object builder have a little extended box next too the transperant one? Not sure if it works tho

You have to compile your .spr again with the extended option.

But remember that it will cause some problems with RME and maybe OTC.

I meant when you would like to use them in RME there could be colisions with the extended option.
ofc Im not sure just try, cause I've had ones.

Dudes wtf my client is fucked up now
Untitled.png

and just recompile without the extended option I found that your client was otc, for that type of client there is a dll in some tibia site for this solution with tutorial

I am pretty sure you can only use extended sprite limit with OTC not regular tibia client.
and just recompile without the extended option I found that your client was otc, for that type of client there is a dll in some tibia site for this solution with tutorial
Shit, so i have to make everything again. Ok thanks i'll try and let u know guys.

Back