• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ObjectBuilder [10.32]

Thanks!

I just wanted to get to see the new sprites in the update.

I wonder why they changed the Dat structure.
I wonder even if they going to break the effect limit :p

Ed, I have a problem with the signs, in the Tibia Dat Editor by blackdemon have a option to mark "Actioned" and to put a number in "Actioned"/"Actioned 2".
In Object Builder don't have this option then I can't write in the signs in the remeres map editor

Ed, I have a problem with the signs, in the Tibia Dat Editor by blackdemon have a option to mark "Actioned" and to put a number in "Actioned"/"Actioned 2".
In Object Builder don't have this option then I can't write in the signs in the remeres map editor
o_O This really is a missing feature.

I have problem if i import OBD i have Parameter pixels has an invalid length. whos can help ?

Already fixed the problem. It resulted because I have coded differently .spr and .dat . I had to change the encoding.
Thank you for the execution of this program because it is great!

Object Builder 0.3.2

Features:

• Animation controls. Allows navigate to the first, previous, next or last frames.
  • Lens help property. Works like the old option 'Actioned' in other editors.
  • Amount option. Allows to load 100-500 objects/sprites at a time.
  • Find animated objects.
  • Check for application updates.
  • UI improvements.
Bug Fixes:

• Fix import/replace on Mac OS X.
  • Fix rename file on Mac OS X.
  • Fix showing compile question even if nothing has changed.

Download:

ObjectBuilder
Scan

The animation editor is really useful, thank you for continuing to develop this.

Awesome! This editor will be very good for use new tibia animation format. I think you could add a option to configure frame time for playing the animation it will be very useful.
Also great work, i'm glad to see the development of this great tool.

Awesome! This editor will be very good for use new tibia animation format. I think you could add a option to configure frame time for playing the animation it will be very useful.
Also great work, i'm glad to see the development of this great tool.

Are you talking about new walking animations?

is it possible when i add an outfit of 3 movs to walk, make him with 8 or 9 moves at mount? 8 or 9 moves sit? Also, could you do support for tibia 10.51? :D y tried at versions but gives me error

First off, great work, glad to see someone is creating this kinds of tools again, last one I've used stopped being developed long time ago, so it's great you are doing this Mignari. So keep up the nice job you are doing.
Second, a question, been gone for quite some time and was wondering, does tibia and/or this objectbuilder support transparencies at this time? Let's say a graphic has transparencies for shadows will it work or will it show as a solid ones in game?

First off, great work, glad to see someone is creating this kinds of tools again, last one I've used stopped being developed long time ago, so it's great you are doing this Mignari. So keep up the nice job you are doing.
Second, a question, been gone for quite some time and was wondering, does tibia and/or this objectbuilder support transparencies at this time? Let's say a graphic has transparencies for shadows will it work or will it show as a solid ones in game?

Thanks!
Yes, it supports, but only OTClient supports transparency.

I'm looking for testers for the version 10.51
Many things have been modified internally. You can see:

Duration controls and play button
ob04a.png

Animation controls
ob04b.png

Note: OBD format was modified too. If you want to get objects from 10.5x needs to compile the files as 10.41 and open them in previous version of OB.
This version doesn't replace the old one.

Please report me bugs by PM or on Github
https://github.com/Mignari/ObjectBuilder/issues

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g7bilxyrh6tinhk/ObjectBuilderDev.air

Back