• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ObjectBuilder [10.32]

i get this error when i try to compile ;/

Description Resource Path Location Type
1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Worker. ICommunicator.as /ObjectBuilder/src/nail/commands line 29 Flex Problem

have one idea for to solve my problem ?

Oh haha!! Thank you, sorry for my blindness! I'm really considering paying this bounty, dude. I'll do it as soon as my credit card is back (I'm from Brazil) and my international card is being "renewed".

Is there any version that can edit/handle SPR and DAT of 10.51+ ?

Just tell me if there's any possibility to that.

Thanks!

Is there any version that can edit/handle SPR and DAT of 10.51+ ?

Just tell me if there's any possibility to that.

Thanks!
No, I'm currently trying to raise money for someone to support them. So if you want the feature please donate to the bounty source =)

No, I'm currently trying to raise money for someone to support them. So if you want the feature please donate to the bounty source =)

It can handle with 10.51, up to 10.55.

Update yours, because the one I'm using can, and it's not even the last release.

What kind of update you've done? You've updated the versions file like:
<version value="1055" string="10.55" dat="54128727" spr="54128755" otb="0"/>

is there a way for just ripping these sprites (latest) so i can put it into a older version?

is there a cap or something on dat/sprites? coz i think i broke it , i was replacing some dat files and suddently it all broke, gave me an error and every sprite looked like this:
OcCco88.jpg

I used my backup and tried to replace the same dat files again and then it worked, i got no clue.. :S so many hours of work gone

@Emky
Are you working with transparency perhaps? I get these 'errors' when I forget to load my files without checking the transparency box in ObjectBuilder.
But judging by your image there, it seems you get these in the game client, right? Are you using the original Tibia client or OTClient?

@Emky
Are you working with transparency perhaps? I get these 'errors' when I forget to load my files without checking the transparency box in ObjectBuilder.
But judging by your image there, it seems you get these in the game client, right? Are you using the original Tibia client or OTClient?
I just export 7.1 dats and import to 7.6 verison (it happend again)
KwynCDT.png

Back