• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ObjectBuilder [10.32]

Hello fellow users.

The author tried to help me , but his solution didnt work. He seems to be busy now , so I'm going to ask if someone here is so advanced that he is able to help me.

I am trying to run the Objectbuilder on 8.71 version of client , but the program says all the time that this is unsupported version. (I am having the two latest version of Objectbuilder for test , im also choosing the 8.71 version in options).
EdMignari told me to change the signatures in versions.xml.. I did it , with the signatures the program has told me to change , and the Objectbuilder loaded the files successfully.
Then I've changed one sprite for a test and then I compiled the files.
After this action , the sprites go crazy .Many of them become invisible , some get swaped with another, etc. I had to go back to orignal tibia.dat and tibia.spr to fix this.
So That solution didn't work.

Has anyone any idea how to run Objectbuilder on 8.71?

Thanks

When I changed 7.6 version to extended and transparency what I should do to use Remere's Map Editor?
Now it's saying that there's wrong direction of data and sprite folder.

hello, i have a question, what is the difference if i select common, ground border, bottom or top?
eb4f9e.png

When I changed 7.6 version to extended and transparency what I should do to use Remere's Map Editor?
Now it's saying that there's wrong direction of data and sprite folder.

http://otland.net/threads/remeres-map-editor.213158/#post-2102534

hello, i have a question, what is the difference if i select common, ground border, bottom or top?

This is the order of objects on tile.

ground > ground border > bottom item > common item > top item

You can use the Find Window to see which items are using.

i opened 10.51 with the new object builder, compile it to 10.41, then opened with the object builder i had before and export the new items, then added into my dat but it gives error when i save, error #1125, did i do something wrong? >.<

i try to compile my 10.37 file for 10.41 and it does not work..
when i try to open the client it says the dat is invalid

i was making my sprite edition
when i think
its be very usefull if we can chance this arrows selection by click in the arrows in keyboard...
=D

2222.png

I tried to change colors of minimap in object builder and those which I changed are black in the minimap what to do? :[

i try to compile my 10.37 file for 10.41 and it does not work..
when i try to open the client it says the dat is invalid
Sort of the probolem I have had. I dont even know if this is possible but I tried taking 10.XX sprites, then compile them as 8.70 and I got error code 4 when open the client

Hi, i'am new in these things, but when i want to add a new sprite, and save i only get an error like: {0} index is out of range {1}. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Hi, i'am new in these things, but when i want to add a new sprite, and save i only get an error like: {0} index is out of range {1}. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

When you say save do you mean compile the project?
Maybe explain the steps you are taking all the way up to the save point so someone can see if you are doing anything wrong in the steps.

Back
Top Bottom