• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Obscure RL tibia map features ?

Amped RPG

Reaction score
Hello this thread is dedicated to simply one thing and one thing only...

Parts of the tibia map that are obscure and almost unimportant to most people. Things like bridges, levers, teleporters, tiles (that do things), important keys, important spots (in general). Any fancy trick super smart war fighting pros used to fake out the enemy team and/or trap/F them over. Help help help input!!! Anything that would involve a script to work that would not normally be fixed on random lazy owner servers.

I'll put down a list of ideas I have already covered and fixed on my map and hopefully people can add some things that might have not crossed my mind yet...

1. Hellgate exit bridge (wasp hole in ab'dendriel)
  2. TP spot from ab'dendriel to draconia (for items only)
  3. draconia keys (full quest)
  4. deep fibula key
  5. demon helmet key
  6. desert dungeon keys
  7. edron orcs lever
  8. paradox tower (all related)
  9. behemoth quest lever
  10. thais dark shield quest levers/tiles
  11. triangle tower lever
  12. cult piano
  13. PoI (all related)
  14. Ancient temple ghoul well
  15. ancient temple scale armor quest well
  16. devil helmet quest/keys (all related)
  17. naginata stone
  18. necromant house keys

Anything and evrything must be thought of!

Thanks,
~Justin

Inquisition (aswell as the Inq blessing)/Yalahar/Djinn and Rashid missions, it's not often people put that in their servers... Would take a fair amount of work though.

Fair amount of work... eh? Storage values for the win. Any more input ladies/gentleman of the forums?!

~Justin

Back