• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ocera is the worst server ever

there thread everywhere about team going there lol but no1 seem rly to do..

/brothers of trololo for the win!! XD

idc what you all think but i think this is funny and exactly the reason why guilds were introduced to tibia. Well maybe not the reason for people to "kill every1 and make girls do thing sbecause we have never seen or spoke to one in real life". But for world conquering.

Wow.. I pity the people who start on that server without knowing this fact. Anyway congrats to them for managing to estabilish such a ruling empire on a whole server. KUDOS

haha, just imagine a girl on a webcam doin 'bad' stuff and shit infront of all these assfuckers without a life watchin her ^.^

hmm, good idea to take over them. maybe ill try later to start a war against them with my guild ;p

haha, just imagine a girl on a webcam doin 'bad' stuff and shit infront of all these assfuckers without a life watchin her ^.^

hmm, good idea to take over them. maybe ill try later to start a war against them with my guild ;p

I doubt it actually happened, you've got to be on a whole other level of retardation to actually even think about doing whatever they say, there are too many simple solutions to the problem, such as i don't know, change server perhaps?

Imo that shouldn't even be on the Wiki, yea they may have asked girls to do it, but i highly doubt they actaully did it.

I doubt it actually happened, you've got to be on a whole other level of retardation to actually even think about doing whatever they say, there are too many simple solutions to the problem, such as i don't know, change server perhaps?

Imo that shouldn't even be on the Wiki, yea they may have asked girls to do it, but i highly doubt they actaully did it.
We live in a fucked up world, the chances are low they actually did it but there's still the chance.

Back