• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved % Of mana and hp

oska2

Reaction score
It's so annyoing when mana and hp bar show like 50000 and then comes a next bar!

How can i make it so it shows the % of the mana, and not the exact digit? I've seen servers that have % shown only, so i know its not impossible, I just dont know how? :/

Can someone please help me?

Oska2

I'm using TFS 0.3.6 and i can't find File protocolgame.cpp, i can only find file protocolgame.o :( What will i do to fix it? :/ Can someone help me please? And btw how to open .o files and what program to use to open them?

did you compile the DEV file? thats the only thing i can think of why there is .o files... anyways the protocolgame.cpp will be outside of your dev-cpp folder, depending on the truck i guess they all might be alittle different but it should be right in the folder when you open up the truck folder.
what rev you using?

Back