• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Offering A job as Tracker

Damn cheeseface. I said stop the fucking fight. Dont try to stay behind Master-m cuz ur cheeseface as well. Hes old and strnog enough, as he already has let us know.

you got here often pwned :w00t:
ps:i know you wanna fuck me down now, gl, i dont care

ur little brave, show a pci of u then. Little nerd with big glasses ;<

gtfo +1 you mean +1 post for u, cuz ur one of those feeling immortal with having a lot of posts. Go the fuck off somewhere and post useful shit

it was not sarcasm? lol. ur flexing on every pic ur posting to otland xd. well, wait some mins. gonna find a pic.

@HolmaN
haha yeah me too, but he is showing his anger on a fucking forum. no point rly.

Aboriginal.jpg

Eyy bro, i track for free cuz.​

I actually just made this thread to brag about that ive recently fucked ur mum on ur fathers back :)

Awkward.

But you know, there is no way of programming a real life, fucktard.

Yes there is, if you're a robot.

Get a life and dont stay online 25/7 :<

Twenty four hours in a day.

@edit, dont try to hide behind the virtual world. If you want troubles come here and i beat the crap out of you all. Nerds!

Wow, your level 200+ could kill my level 80. And wow you might be able to beat me in a fight in RL, but guess what? At the end of the day, you're the tosser so it's all good.

ur little brave, show a pci of u then. Little nerd with big glasses ;<

Got a problem with Glasses? You may have bigger arm muscles, but i'm pretty sure he's got more brain muscles.

Ah and Master-m, you call me a micropenis? Wose the one who feels strong with sending me an ifnraction mail? U were just squealing, cuz u want to get a freeass fuck? So whos the pervers bastard in here? Ur being such a nab. Dont make a fool out of urself and close the topic.

Your the fool here.

Damn cheeseface. I said stop the fucking fight. Dont try to stay behind Master-m cuz ur cheeseface as well. Hes old and strnog enough, as he already has let us know.

Cheeseface? You insisting their mice?

whats wrong with him? Ur daddy?

No, but most people have Fathers, so hows that a problem.

whats wrong with him? Ur daddy?

And well, I dont tryna fight here, cuz master-chesse started the fight actually. Yes im flaxing muscles on one of the pic i uploaded, but whats wrong with that? U wont even have something like that in 2429428 years, even though u flex ur muscles cuz u are just to lzay to move ur damn ass out of the house

Ah and btw, Id be very thanksful, if the offtopic stuff disappeared. The offtopic has been started by our lvoely and 24/7 actively moderator Master-M! Congratulatons btw. Infraction sending, although being the one who started the trouble. IDOL IDOL.

first of all it was u who started going offtopic, master-m was jsut being smarter than you and asked how you should track.

and do you really think your the only one working out on this forum? then ur reallllly stupid. ur middlename or something.

go bitching somewhere else.

I DID write, that I do not know, if there is one yet. He was just goin to show off, that hes the smartes here on otland like he ALWAYS does. Stop licking his ass and get to reality. Tell the truth. He always pretends to be very very smart. Im not the only one who hate him. Ask around, tons of ppls here hate him.

Youre the one aiming foer posts in that case. Been leafing thorugh ur post, havent really find any nonspamming one, so congratilations.

And to the one above, I can just say LOL. Sense of humour == NIL Value or whatever u so called Pro prgrammer call that one.

And i am profoundly convinced that I am at least as smart as Master-m concerning general knowledge and basic stuff like maths etc. Prolly less smart, cuz I got real life.

If u like to ban me go ahead, I dont care. And stopping telling shitz, that i would just bragging about my EK. Jelous, euh? Gottta leave now. Erase the unneccessery shit here and get a life.

Master-M can brag about he being smart xD Because he's smart.. You on the other hands...

Master-M can brag about he being smart xD Because he's smart.. You on the other hands...

You on the other hand should stop spamming every thread. ;/

ur so cool, 900 posts , Dude can u be my idol plx? PLX?PLX!!!!!

Please leave the thread, unless ur not interested, stop the off-topic and ill stop as well. Im just fighting back, so there is no reason to fight back when noboby actually tries to fight. Take this as a desire !

Last edited:
Your both idiots, Gangsta-jr and Master-M.

im sure none of you got a life outside the computer world.

Yes :) Your opinion was , what we all actually asked for. KTHXBYE

Hampish
Retarded spammer

Calling urself a retarded spammer. Gz ;) Nothing to add.

Its enough spam for now, get to antoehr thread now. Dunnow what I should do in Sweden, nothing special there ;/

Back