• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Offering A job as Tracker

Gangsta-jr

You are an elite knight
Senator
Reaction score
Imn ot up to date, aint know if there is any 8.52 tracker out there yet, but I can offer you ztracking parts of real tibia!
Since I am level 201 EK, it shouldnt be any problem to track little harder places at all.

I can also Track parts of inquisiton etc. if needed, cuz I often block Ushuriel etc. !

Leave a message just, my reputation shouldnt be that bad here, maybe a few ppl can vouch for me ;)

Thats why I said, I aint sure, if there is one out yet, douchebag.

GTFO Wannabe - Pro

Uhm lol?

At least I know how to do it by my own.
You don't even know how to update it or compile an opensource version.

There is not one released and it will not be released.

Uhm lol?

At least I know how to do it by my own.
You don't even know how to update it or compile an opensource version.

There is not one released and it will not be released.

you're wrong, everything that have crossed the internet will be released.. once it's on internet, it just to wait a bit and you'll find it ;)

there's allot of things that was not supposed to be released that by misstake was uploaded to wrong site ;)

you're wrong, everything that have crossed the internet will be released.. once it's on internet, it just to wait a bit and you'll find it ;)

there's allot of things that was not supposed to be released that by misstake was uploaded to wrong site ;)

1+ 1-1 Master-m vs realsoft.

I actually just made this thread to brag about that ive recently fucked ur mum on ur fathers back :)

And Master-m , Yes ur pro, programmer, programmer.

But you know, there is no way of programming a real life, fucktard.

Get a life and dont stay online 25/7 :<

@edit, dont try to hide behind the virtual world. If you want troubles come here and i beat the crap out of you all. Nerds!

Wow you are a really though guy. I think that I don't have to say much more. People can see who is the really cool guy on the internet here.

Are you somewhat sexual frustrated? Maybe your life is really hard in real. You are probably a 15 year old boy with a micropenis. If you are angry because of that, don't react it on us, its not our fault.

ps: If you are really that though guy, (which should scare me?)post your information and pay me a visit. (Don't forget to ask your parents for permission.)

This is not meant to be insulting. I'm am just trying to find out why you are that frustrated.

Wow you are a really though guy. I think that I don't have to say much more. People can see who is the really cool guy on the internet here.

Are you somewhat sexual frustrated? Maybe your life is really hard in real. You are probably a 15 year old boy with a micropenis. If you are angry because of that, don't react it on us, its not our fault.

ps: If you are really that though guy, (which should scare me?)post your information and pay me a visit. (Don't forget to ask your parents for permission.)

This is not meant to be insulting. I'm am just trying to find out why you are that frustrated.

Haven't you seen Gangsta-jr in RL-pics :eek: He's a real Gangster xD xD xD

This little fight is so useless, I say you remove all off topic posts and get back to what the thread really is about.
@Gangsta-jr
Damn.. beeing so childish .. grow up before you post

and what Master-m is as innocent as a kid in a candy store?

Back