• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Offering A job as Tracker

You on the other hand should stop spamming every thread. ;/

ur so cool, 900 posts , Dude can u be my idol plx? PLX?PLX!!!!!

Please leave the thread, unless ur not interested, stop the off-topic and ill stop as well. Im just fighting back, so there is no reason to fight back when noboby actually tries to fight. Take this as a desire !

HAHA xD Wtf is your problem :p?

Your the spammer and starts complaining about everything...

AND YES! YOU I CAN BE YOUR IDOL!!!! but it costs 10 bucks for ppl like you :)

I guess your a gay then.

In sweden we got the worlds most beautifull girls!:<

Rlly? Think it was Poland or Spain or something . BLondish does not mean beauty ;p

Matter of taste is the key word. THanks for the offer, but no thanks, im hetero.

Rlly? Think it was Poland or Spain or something . BLondish does not mean beauty ;p

Matter of taste is the key word. THanks for the offer, but no thanks, im hetero.

LOL :p All Swedish girls ain't blond...

And ye you can pay in cookies but i need a lot of em!

I can atleast say that ganster-jr is trustfull, he did help me when i was active on my "Tracked tibiamap".

i don't get it why you guys are flaming so much, he's offering a job if someone is interested in it he'll reply why do you guys make such a useless reply's?

Back