• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Offering programming job

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
Post automatically merged:

I think that all the guys that are supporting slavi are not being objective at all ... the issue is simply he PUFF and haven't reply in a long time. As xKrazyx says. in which job you can do this? in real life, on almost any job after 1 or two days you'll receive a kick in the butt... and common we are in 2020 we have plenty ways to communicate each other, email, phone, net, etc etc. as far i know slavi is not an amish.
Such thing is just being irresponsible.
The thing here is not that if he used his position or not, to do a thread or a job. That's not the issue. The issue is that he puff and haven't reply.
stop defending the indefensible

exactly what this guy said, no one is so busy that they cant take 2 mins to reply to someone... i'm sure he has a phone of which hes texting ppl daily so for him just to get up and vanish without any way of communicating to someone seems rather hard to believe unless there is an alternative motive behind it such as not wanting to refund someone, i don't see why people are still defending him...no one has the right to take someones money then disappear for months with no sign of the original agreement being met or a refund.

there are many many ways you can communicate with people now, if hes that busy that he doesn't have 2 seconds to pull out his phone and send a message then he must be the busiest guy that has ever stepped foot on this earth.

Last edited:
Well, it looks like Slavi passed away on 28th June

So now you have the reason why he hasn't responded to you if it was after this date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back