• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Offering to rent a dedicated server

Sam

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello.

I am offering to rent a dedicated server from serverloft to someone who:

a) has a fully completed server
b) is dedicated & active

You will receive full access to the server, there will be a donation system (not super overpowered), all payments will go towards the dedicated server renewal and the rest will be split on an arrangement between us.

Why am I doing this?

a) I do need some money, but believe it should not be a "come-free" type of fund; I will work in upgrading the server as I am very experienced in the cause.
b) I want to see a good server, but don't have time to manage alone. Therefore I am hosting for someone else.

Thanks.

@Tanath, Why should I trust you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha Tanath, you know absolutely nothing about me whilst I know alot about you.

Should be quite obvious he's lying, I have a reputation. :>

I trust rax0n a bit more. He seems serious. And, your background on kiltera for example.. hmm..

What servers are you mostly interested in hosting? What client and such

I have a good realmap server right now if you wanna host it send a pm to me :D

Clinet 8.5 (Crying Damson 0.3.5)

Realmap 91.6 mb

I got a damn nice 8.50 Real Map ot server, with custom site and everything i just need a dedicated hoster that can run the site, i did the editing but i want a hoster that can set it up and runt he server with no lag ^^

I take it as you didn't see my post about it before it was removed. Im not gonna bother re-posting it again. And no, you do not know me.. absurd.

Sure, he might seem trustworthy. Most scammers do that before people get to see the dark truth about the person behind the keyboard :p But thats just my opinion. Being a flamer and trashtalker for no reason shows alot about a person.

And excuse me, background? I was there for 1 week before it failed and they had to close and change name. During that time i was the most active and appreciated staff there.. several people commented on my activity and effort to try help everyone, dealing with reports and dealing with bug reports. And then that a couple got pissed off when they got caught botting, thats another thing. ^_^
But hey.. enough offtopic :) This isn't about me.

GL finding someone who trusts you enough rax0n, over at OTFans i would beat you with horse lengths as they say :p People know me better there.
Tanath, I'm also on OtFans and you clearly don't know who I am.

I know you very well, you just don't know who I am. Now please stop accusing me of stupid shit, as you'll be proved wrong. :thumbup:

And "Horisho", other members caught botting? There's clear evidence of you botting and I still have it saved - no, it's not the "NG icon" incident. :)

What servers are you mostly interested in hosting? What client and such
Takin offers, I don't care atm. Anything that arises, if I'm impressed, I'll host.

I don't need a host, but I could possibly use a partner :D

I have a RL Map Ot *Yeah a lot of them I know, but I quit tibia because I don't like CIPSoft, I love the map*

We have a fully working donation system up and running right now, and we recieved our first donation within 3 days of being released publicly.

I am not as knowledgeable with ot's like I was when I use to run them, so I could use the help now. We already have a dedicated server, but I could still use a parter.. added you to msn

Back
Top Bottom