• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Offering Tutor/Gamemaster Services.

wovaki

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello Everybody.

I am Applying to be a Tutor OR a GM on your server.

I know lots of servers don't hire GM's a lot. But I know of some servers where the current GM's are almost never online and players are always looking for them.

I'm fair and don't abuse high positions, and I like to help people out. Like I said, I'm applying for Tutor or GM, so if you don't want to give out GM positions I will gladly accept a tutor position. And I speak good English.

Position Related Experience:
1. Real-Life Tibia Tutor
2. Admin/GOD of Chaotic 8.0 Server (Currently offline - Under Construction)
3. Senior Tutor of a 8.11 server. (Most Recent)

Well I hope you will give me a try, I will gladly play your server for awhile first, so I can get to know things before being a tutor for it.

Please leave a post here or Send me a PM!

Thanks for your time!

Signed,
Wovaki

Last edited:
You are looking forward to become a GM on a server, why does the cleint type matter?

Or I guess you also wants to play on the ot, like giving yourself advantages?

You are looking forward to become a GM on a server, why does the cleint type matter?

Or I guess you also wants to play on the ot, like giving yourself advantages?
No...for one thing please don't post stupid things like that for another my reasons are:
1. I only have 8.1 and 8.0 tibia clients.
2. I would much rather be on 8.0 or 8.1 but it does not matter as you see above it says PREFERENCE not REQUIREMENT
3. Yes if I like the server I probably will play on a normal character, but it takes all the fun out of it if I gave my self advantages so I won't do that.

Also as you notice I said I would accept a tutor position, which means I won't be able to give my normal characters any "Advantages".

PvP-Enforced server or PVP-RPG servers?
It doesent matter to me, I like both. :D

Last edited:
No, I don't care what exp rate it is..I'm just offering my services to people who need it. :p

P.S.
I won't be available until Tuesday the 18th, as I'm going away until then for my spring break.

Back
Top Bottom