• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Official Distribution Release Section

Nevermore

Banned User
Reaction score
I propose the idea to have two sections in the 'Distributions' board, labeled "User-Complied" and "Official" to distinguish between the two, instead of having them integrated into one another.

Last edited:
Seriously, you have a sub forum for the sole purpose of putting up a bunch of shit with dead links, but nothing for your own official releases? This does not make a bit of sense to me.
The graveyard has purpose man, so better come with a better "argument" than that because right now you're not making any sense with that statement.

I'll write down the good reasons I see that board having:
  • One place for dead links
  • No need to delete the thread
  • Easier to browse the downloads without a bunch of dead things appearing
  • Some might go into that board and spot the dead download and realize they sit on the file and then upload it
  • There's no drama with the creator about what mod did x or y. Their threads can be found there when the links die.
And a lot more...

Edit:
I'm just directing this post towards the post quoted, the suggestion I have nothing to say about right now.

Last edited:
Couldn't you just simply delete the the threads with dead links? Some of those haven't been up since 2010..

- - - Updated - - -

Now wait a fucking minute... You implemented a graveyard to separate them, but nothing for official releases, and try to argue about it?

Atleast, the official releases, should has a word before the release name.
Example:

{OFFICIAL} Masiyah 8.60 datapack!

Back