• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Official Map Competition! (win donation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nbxc2b.png

Hello, our second anniversary is approaching fast and we want to celebrate it with a new map competition. You just need to make one map piece, the theme is up to you! Send it to me when you're done.​

Winner gets 3 month donator subscription!

You got 7 days to complete your entry (29th may) after that a voting thread will be created. If you do not succeed to send me a picture in time, you will disqualified!​

If you want to participate this event you will need to post it in this thread, but first you will need to read a couple of rules below here.​

Contestants:

- Zuaro
- Hermes
- Hiperkarma
- Kankashi
- Dead Zone
- Seto sazo
- Kekox
- Mackan
- Zisly
- Rala knighta
- Sharp
- nsanee
- Rockydog
- Isalwel
- NilssoN
- Neon
- Jocce
- Slepy chronos
- Saj
- Zeze
- Kozin
- Sir MoX
- Meferot
- Muphet
-Jester
- Rayeko
- R3inglasting
- Vegas

::: Rules :::
(Can be changed at any time)

- Only 1 picture allowed
- The picture must be new and not already shown somewhere!
- No custom sprites!
- All Tibia versions allowed.
- Manipulating the picture e.g. photoshoping is not allowed except for a small stroke and a name!
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!
- Only serious inputs are accepted!
-

If you do not obey any of these rules stated above then you will be immediately disqualified!

Kind regards,

Otland staff.​

Last edited:
I would like to partipicate. If u want to see me if I've enough experience i would like you to visit my showoff.

I would like to partipicate. If u want to see me if I've enough experience i would like you to visit my showoff.

Anyone is free to join as far as I can see.

Expect a lot of real maps.

Sign me in. Would like to compete with an older Tibia client. Against
the new ones.

Im in

I would like to join :) Add me to your list!

Last edited:
Haha, like 1000 people joins now, only because it's for Donation.

When we got Competitions when there's no Donation Sub~ People don't join.

I can join, just because it's a free theme!
:)
That is.. if there still are empty spots. :rolleyes:

I'm already done :p
I've sent a pm.

You shouldn't say who made what so people actually vote for the map and not for the guy/girl he/she likes.

Let mih in! :D
Edit: hmmm I'm done... can i send it to you? I'm not on the List :)

Last edited:
nbxc2b.png

Hello, our second anniversary is approaching fast and we want to celebrate it with a new map competition. You just need to make one map piece, the theme is up to you! Send it to me when you're done.

Winner gets 3 month donator subscription!

You got 7 days to complete your entry (29th may) after that a voting thread will be created. If you do not succeed to send me a picture in time, you will disqualified!

If you want to participate this event you will need to post it in this thread, but first you will need to read a couple of rules below here.

Contestants:

- Zuaro
- Gfunk
- Hermes
- Hiperkarma
- Kankashi
- Dead Zone
- Seto sazo
- Kekox
- Mackan
- Zisly
- Rala knighta
- Sharp
- nsanee

::: Rules :::

- Only 1 picture allowed
- The picture must be new and not already shown somewhere!
- No custom sprites!
- All Tibia versions allowed.
- Manipulating the picture e.g. photoshoping is not allowed except for a small stroke and a name!
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!
- Only serious inputs are accepted!

If you do not obey any of these rules stated above then you will be immediately disqualified!

Kind regards,
Otland staff.

Im in but at 29' im graduating :p

I was just wondering, is there by any chance a place for me left?.. I am working on a nice piece of map right now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back