• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Official Map Competition! (win donation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nbxc2b.png

Hello, our second anniversary is approaching fast and we want to celebrate it with a new map competition. You just need to make one map piece, the theme is up to you! Send it to me when you're done.​

Winner gets 3 month donator subscription!

You got 7 days to complete your entry (29th may) after that a voting thread will be created. If you do not succeed to send me a picture in time, you will disqualified!​

If you want to participate this event you will need to post it in this thread, but first you will need to read a couple of rules below here.​

Contestants:

- Zuaro
- Hermes
- Hiperkarma
- Kankashi
- Dead Zone
- Seto sazo
- Kekox
- Mackan
- Zisly
- Rala knighta
- Sharp
- nsanee
- Rockydog
- Isalwel
- NilssoN
- Neon
- Jocce
- Slepy chronos
- Saj
- Zeze
- Kozin
- Sir MoX
- Meferot
- Muphet
-Jester
- Rayeko
- R3inglasting
- Vegas

::: Rules :::
(Can be changed at any time)

- Only 1 picture allowed
- The picture must be new and not already shown somewhere!
- No custom sprites!
- All Tibia versions allowed.
- Manipulating the picture e.g. photoshoping is not allowed except for a small stroke and a name!
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!
- Only serious inputs are accepted!
-

If you do not obey any of these rules stated above then you will be immediately disqualified!

Kind regards,

Otland staff.​

Last edited:
haha
xenios
stop making more spots for participants we have enough :( if too much peoples join
then we going to gotta wait for those asshoeles to finish :>

haha
xenios
stop making more spots for participants we have enough :( if too much peoples join
then we going to gotta wait for those asshoeles to finish :>

If they don't finish in time they'll get disqualified. So no worries.

Everyone have been added, but remember if you do not send me a picture before the deadline, you will be disqualified and your chance to win is gone.

Xenios: I've sent you my submission, how come I'm not highlighted?

I will probably win :), everyone loves tree houses :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back