• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

As I said on Demetri World to iSanto, today is my last day off until I go back to work for the weekend. Would love to try it today! (if it's ready)
Unfortunately the only testing I have right now is basically seeing whether individual values for certain systems fit for the area in which they're displayed.

You should wipe all accounts on there who did testing prior to this buddy
I would but all the characters are pretty much mine and my brothers, and since were still testing certain aspects, that would be slightly counter-productive.

Hey man, created my account yesterday. It's probably in this forum already but what is the exp rates?

Can you delete my account so I can remake it? Idk what password you made for it
Pm me, I don't know the account name. And i didn't set the password to it, you did :p

Hey man, created my account yesterday. It's probably in this forum already but what is the exp rates?

All custom, all monsters are redone. But to put in perspective, the exp starts off somewhat high and then slows down as the players gets used to the server.

@owned I think @MysteriousDot is having the same problem I did. I'm not able to login on the same account I've always used because it says it the incorrect info, but it's actually not.
Then when you go to create an account and try to use your that account info it says there already is an account made with that info. It's really weird.

@owned I think @MysteriousDot is having the same problem I did. I'm not able to login on the same account I've always used because it says it the incorrect info, but it's actually not.
Then when you go to create an account and try to use your that account info it says there already is an account made with that info. It's really weird.
Send me a pm with your account name, I'll check it out.

Is the server still up ? Cant access the site, so i assume its down :(
It's your lucky day, the website will be back up in a bit, but only for a short time. Check back maybe 5 minutes and it should be up. Also for anyone else that didn't get the chance to register an account, this would be the time. nightshinebeta.no-ip.info

Back