• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

What a shame good servers not going up and no explanation from the owner
The server is actually still being worked on and eventually will be worked on. As I told @Zasranets though, I didn't feel it necessary for me to bump this post as my time to work on the server is fairly spotty. I have a new job that sometimes requires me to leave state for work and work 84 hour weeks, giving me no time to work on my server. Therefore, I leave the thread as is and nobody expects a release date or anything else until the time is upon us. I have actually made huge changes and additions lately, but posting about it will just get people hyped up again, when the release date is quite unclear.

Just to confirm, the server is being worked on and will keep getting worked on for periods of time. Like owned said, his job requires him to leave the state at times and work long weeks, leaving no time whatsoever to work on the server. I will say that there have been huge, but awesome changes with many surprises to come. There's no point in bumping the thread with updates, or giving release dates because it will only leave people upset and angry if something happens. The server right now is on a down low, and once the it reaches a certain point, then there will be more information released.

Alright so time to give my opinion if it matters to anyone, This server will be something unique and something im actually looking forward too even more than ever, @owned is more than working on this server, he's attempting to bring something to the table that will be long lasting and appeal to the most hardcore of gamers too the most casual of gamers also. He has plenty of systems that I've seen but he's actually trying to do them correctly, one of the most badass things i've seen when i was on it was that there's a mercenary system kinda like diablo that you can put gear onto them and they gain the stats level up and get spells and i think addons too the mercenary as he levels up kinda too show that you've achieved something with it. I can type alot more but i was bored and felt like in a sense bumping it, owned doesn't need to update anyone because he's proved he's working on it and doing a damn fine job from what i've seen haha. also he told me my most anticipated class wont be out on release so ill admit that made me abit sad haha but ill learn to cope with it/ LONGEST BUMP EVER

The server has indeed been worked on quite a bit with just a few people knowing the details of what's going on, which to be honest is all that needs to know what's going on.

There's no reason to update everyone else with what's going on when a majority of the people won't be on for the beta. Therefore when the beta gets finished, and the promo video is made, you can see about 2 minutes worth of different gameplay and all the systems, as well as read up on the rest.

The server has indeed been worked on quite a bit with just a few people knowing the details of what's going on, which to be honest is all that needs to know what's going on.

There's no reason to update everyone else with what's going on when a majority of the people won't be on for the beta. Therefore when the beta gets finished, and the promo video is made, you can see about 2 minutes worth of different gameplay and all the systems, as well as read up on the rest.

Cool, goodwork keep it up! :)

Yea I'm one of the few that can tell you that this server has a bunch of really sick systems that just about everyone should enjoy. Take the time to learn how to do everything and you will have a good time ;)

Yea I'm one of the few that can tell you that this server has a bunch of really sick systems that just about everyone should enjoy. Take the time to learn how to do everything and you will have a good time ;)
Blinkz noob. Knows nothing. You wannabe BR bro. Jk.

I'll prob play this when it goes live, not many servers really worth playing anyway.

Been spending some time testing things out and hunting. Results:
jhg10p.png

Friday the website will be up for just the day, at which time anyone that would like to participate in the closed beta later this month, should make an account as well as a character. For the most part this will be your guys' only opportunity to join.

Also, I'm looking for people who have time on their hands and would like to help me with an "unofficial closed beta" and test things till the official beta is launched. Send me a pm if you feel like you fit this description.

Been spending some time testing things out and hunting. Results:
jhg10p.png

Friday the website will be up for just the day, at which time anyone that would like to participate in the closed beta later this month, should make an account as well as a character. For the most part this will be your guys' only opportunity to join.

Also, I'm looking for people who have time on their hands and would like to help me with an "unofficial closed beta" and test things till the official beta is launched. Send me a pm if you feel like you fit this description.
You basically already know the lil group that would help u out whenever you need it :p. But hope all is going well

I'll definitely make some time to try this out. Would be glad to help test things out.

As I said on Demetri World to iSanto, today is my last day off until I go back to work for the weekend. Would love to try it today! (if it's ready)

Back